BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 10/04/2024

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

4 subs looks like useless had lost the plot to me, like a drunk gambler at at a roulette table throwing his last chips randomly on the table.

I’d have thrown  the young lad on instead of Gallagher. Can’t do any worse than that useless lump. There’s no creativity what so ever now. 

You can't criticise him for dicey subs in one breath then claim you'd throw on a 16 year old while 2 zip down away in the next.

• Like 2

Just now, superniko said:

Not sure it’s balls, strikes me more a bloke who hasn’t got a clue and just had a gamble on changes. If it’s was ‘balls’ he’d have taken off Hyam for starters, closely followed by Gallagher and Brittain 

Spot on. 

• Like 2

Just now, London blue said:

You can't criticise him for dicey subs in one breath then claim you'd throw on a 16 year old while 2 zip down away in the next.

I’d have made the one sub; half the time playing with Gally is like playing with ten men anyway. 

I don't get eustaces obsession with 5 at the back.

We are chasing the game!!!

How many goals did we score in that shape, we didn't look remotely threatening. We are back to lumping aimless balls into the channels for gally.

I just don't get it. I really don't.

I actually find what the manager has done since half time completely baffling if I'm honest and I'm now worried about our survival chances again.

3 minutes ago, superniko said:

Not sure it’s balls, strikes me more a bloke who hasn’t got a clue and just had a gamble on changes. If it’s was ‘balls’ he’d have taken off Hyam for starters, closely followed by Gallagher and Brittain 

Well whatever the case most managers won't change it for their own ego or to protect the players. We just don't have the quality to bring anyone on to improve an already dismal performance. I don't rate any of the 4 that came on. Mcfadz was OK in the games when he first arrived. The other 3...forget about it.

• Like 1