BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 10/04/2024

Brum lose which is a big result for us. Our run in is shocking though. I can only see us getting one more point from our run in. We're paying other results go our way.

We've blown it big time tonight and only have ourselves to blame.

1 minute ago, TugaysMarlboro said:

Well that's up there with the JDT era away implosions.

Pretty sure that's worse than any of the JDT implosions. But we're totally more solid under Eustace, honest.

• Like 7

1 win in 13, happy with a point in winnable home games and now capitulating in such a pathetic way in what is a massive game for our season - does anyone still believe that this clown is good enough to be managing our club?

• Like 7

As somebody said earlier that looked liked shirts handed to a group as they left the bus.

How can we look assured and like everything is clicking into place on Saturday then Sunday League standard on Wednesday?

I'm not surprised, hell this squad literally hasn't come from behind more than a couple of times in the last 2 seasons but Jesus 5-0 to a team on the beach!!!

• Like 2

Struggling to recall a more gutless performance.

To me, the 'cowards' looked like they just didn't care.

Feck off Eustace, Downing, Gardiner, Lowe, Benson, Johnson and all those spineless, soft c--ts masquerading as footballers.

• Like 4

Every player on that pitch was a disgrace to the shirt. 

There's 3 or 4 who should never wear it again. In a proper job, they'd be sacked.

No doubt PE teacher will put his arm round them.

Edited by OJRovers
  • Like 7

On 07/04/2024 at 09:14, MarkBRFC said:

Game too far I think after the efforts since Good Friday.

No real options to freshen things up will see us lose this 2-0 I reckon.

Had a feeling this might come true on page 1 of the comments, just got the score wrong Mark. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaveyB said:

1 win in 13, happy with a point in winnable home games and now capitulating in such a pathetic way in what is a massive game for our season - does anyone still believe that this clown is good enough to be managing our club?

Or these pathetic players wearing our iconic shirt.

Brum losing is massive. They have 4 points from their last 10 matches, losing 8 of them, giving us a run for our money. 

Our saving grace is that there is still a chunk of teams between us and the relegation places.

Hopefully Bristol City can do similar on Saturday against Huddersfield!

Heads should roll at Rovers tonight, I can’t wait for this season to end now and reassess if I give up in the summer

September through November has done the heavy lifting of keeping us up.  Everything post has been torrential.  Grateful to the Welsh for their efforts tonight.  I'm amazed there's clubs worse than us 

• Like 1

Hyam has been shocking all season except for a short stint of games up until tonight. Not fit to wear the armband.

How the hell is our most important player running around the pitch for the full 90 minutes? If Szmodics suffers an injury it's all over. 

Can't manage individual mistakes like the ones Hyam made tonight, but the changes at half-time was capitulation. Pretty crazy. 

• Like 1

eustace first words to hyam before he gets showered should be " see me in my office tommorow,your going on the list because that is the worst f*****g performance iv`e ever seen from a centre back and it`s not acceptable,im`e not having it in my dressing room and anyone else who wants to **** off just tell me,i`ll get rid of the lot of you"

• Like 3

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, TugaysMarlboro said:

Hyams fotmob rating is a sight in itself. But he also won zero tackles...because he didn't attempt one all game.

He definitely 'attempted' one that sticks in the mind.