BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield Wednesday (h) - 21/04/2024

Struggling for words after that the only thing i can come up with is ALL players and coaching staff and tactics absolutely abysmal when it matters at home yet again.

Credit Sheff Weds better than us in every dept on and off the pitch today.

Everything i said about giving over all that end again came to pass, once they got their noses in front kicking that way.

Pathetic way to go about things in such an important game, is that 3 full ends in the league and 3 away wins now ????

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

Yup

what part of the Blackburn End? 

26 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

Not even today after that spineless shit show ?

what is it going to achieve? 

Would you like it if I came to your workplace and booed you or shouting at you? 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

you think we have problems,man utd giving up  a 3 goal lead to coventry🤣🤣

Yep, add that to their very late win at Wolves in the last round. Our record of coming from behind to grab a late equaliser or winner in a pressure match, indeed almost any match, is absolutely lamentable. We really do have a spineless bunch currently wearing the shirt but it seems endemic and pervaded for years.

2 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Least Coventry hammering themselves into the ground but then I thought we had an advantage when Wednesday were down to their 3rd choice cb and we never even tested it 

Said the same thing when those enforced changes were made but we didn’t lay a glove on them 😡

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Bottom no1 and if I ballsed  up at work like we are then I'd expect a massive bollocking 

... can't see any public singing your not fit to drive ya van 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

If I knew I had been a total dickhead coward, I would probably cry if you did. 

• Like 1

Make no mistake this squad needs MILLIONS spent on it to even be mid table in the championship. That's assuming we stay up. 

I actually feel somewhat sorry for this set of players cause fuck me they've been hung out to dry by the upper management 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I'm guessing his answer is 'no', but I'd also wager he doesn't have thousands of people cheering him on at his workplace every week. Unless he's a lucky man I'd also wager he doesn't get paid tens of thousands per week for the privilege only to put in substandard effort.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

I'm sure Abbey isn't earning £10k per week and being a huge part of a team that 1000's of people have an emotional investment in.

Comparing a professional, championship level footballer to a normal job is ridiculous.

Didn't realise you basically posted the same! Apologies.

• Like 1

• Backroom
19 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

Look at the difference in sqaud since then too.

Wow

What a decline 

Screenshot_2024-04-21-17-22-42-52_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

And if you look at the player ratings the only ones we still have are the lowest scoring. Dolan 5, Gallagher 5 and this from Pears:Screenshot_20240421_172136_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.666ff0b992aab6062e085f8411ac29eb.jpg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

My God...I hope the Coventry City who have just come back from 3-0 down dont turn up next week!!!

I hope they run themselves into the ground and pick up a few soft tissue injuries in the next 20 minutes. 

3 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Did you watch Pears today or against Ipswich?

I did, I also watched him have a man of the match performance against Leeds. 

Brilliant he isn't, but Wahlstedt is worse, so much worse that you're the first to mention him in about 3 months. 

• Downvote 3

Total pile of sh*t today. We look so weak as a squad that when things aren’t clicking then I know that’s it. Haven’t warmed to Eustace at all, big fan of JDT even though he dropped a bollock here and there. Can not even listen to any commentary with this bloke, really am struggling to stay behind the Rovers. Venkys have fu*ked us over so much. We must be a part of the business they chalk off for losses, nothing else makes any sense. How far can we drop down before we can breathe again… 

• Like 6