BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

25 minutes ago, tomphil said:

He's decent enough i didn't know that he covered all North Ends back four and goal as well in order to be held responsible for their entire goals conceded column.

Depends who you speak too, someone told me on here that Mulgrew was responsible for our entire goals conceded column last season.

• Like 1

“The ones who haven’t been playing very much, as I always say in football, that’s not my fault.

“I pick a team and they have to work harder than the other guy, work harder in training to show they’re desperate to play not sulk if they don’t play.”

The latest Mowbray nugget, it definitely reads like he is feeling the heat to me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

“The ones who haven’t been playing very much, as I always say in football, that’s not my fault.

“I pick a team and they have to work harder than the other guy, work harder in training to show they’re desperate to play not sulk if they don’t play.”

The latest Mowbray nugget, it definitely reads like he is feeling the heat to me. 

Can he tell us which players on current form actually deserve to be playing for Blackburn Rovers first team ? Because I can't think of many.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Anyone can work hard and be desperate to play. If that's his yardstick,  Benno is the PFA Player of the year...

• Like 2

On 06/01/2020 at 16:28, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Massive clown. Has the man management skills of David Brent. 

On another note; I had a really vivid dream last night. We lost 8-2 against Preston following which Mowbray walked......maybe its a premonition?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, benhben said:

On another note; I had a really vivid dream last night. We lost 8-2 against Preston following which Mowbray walked......maybe its a premonition?

That's Fantasy Island stuff mate.

We'll never score two ???.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, benhben said:

Were we 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go?

• Like 6

On 07/01/2020 at 11:18, Sparks Rover said:

Anyone can work hard and be desperate to play. If that's his yardstick,  Benno is the PFA Player of the year...

If the have genuine ambition and bring in players with genuine ambition the motivation should be there automatically. 

Going nowhere and shrugging shoulders accepting mediocrity as 'where we are' really won't. The gaffer and the club as a whole have to really want it and give off that vibe. The old 'never put off till tomorrow what you can do today' isn't very evident under this regime i'm afraid.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 1

Heard it recently from a guy going 30 years. 

That he couldn’t give his season ticket away when he was on holiday so someone could go for  free. Same lad also is usually passionate but is getting bored of going and watching the stuff at ewood. 

Anyone else getting “bored” of ewood?

Hill's been having a rant at Bolton. I genuinely wonder what he could do with the budget Mowbray has here.

This long balling a dwarf up front whilst sticking your 6'3" marquee striker signing on the wing is beyond ridiculous now.

It serves nothing, never worked and never will chufing sick of this type of thing. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

Heard it recently from a guy going 30 years. 

That he couldn’t give his season ticket away when he was on holiday so someone could go for  free. Same lad also is usually passionate but is getting bored of going and watching the stuff at ewood. 

Anyone else getting “bored” of ewood?

I dont go, but took a free ticket today, i wont be going again.