BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham - Sunday 13Th September

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

League 1 all but confirmed. The sad thing is I thought we would be there as a punishment for getting rid of Venkys, going into admin and starting all over again. But we are actually going there the good old fashioned way, with Venkys and those sorry excuses for managers they employ. It will be a long, drown out, painful death to the club.

• Backroom

You can already hear the post match excuses due to the fact we have had some chances

Ever so well, right good go, blah blah blah. Not even going to acknowledge his ramblings any more, unless they include the sentence "I am resigning with immediate effect".

Fulham keeper is a Preston Lad, Andy Lonergan. He did play for Bolton in the premier league and his Dad Mick, still lives in the Preston area. I had a chat with his Dad at the Rovers Bolton game, about 5 years ago and he said Rovers were supposed to be signing him. Not too sure what happened, but he obviously didn't sign.

For a side thats been outplayed for 40 minutes we've had some right chances.

Got to admire you wanting to take the positives, GAV.

The trouble is that the more fans that do so simply give Bowyer more excuses and more time. If anything you could be reading from the script that they use to brief Pune.

The half-hearted shot at the end which ricocheted off Delf and bobbled towards the line summed up our first half.

League 1 all but confirmed. The sad thing is I thought we would be there as a punishment for getting rid of Venkys, going into admin and starting all over again. But we are actually going there the good old fashioned way, with Venkys and those sorry excuses for managers they employ. It will be a long, drown out, painful death to the club.

Very true , I was hoping for admin , 1st Division with the Venkys means 2nd Division soon after....

There keeper is having a great game can't say we haven't had our chances like most games this season just can't get it in the back of the net,

Feel sorry for Hanley because spurr hasn't been seen in the defending third pulling him out of position, look disorganised and low on confidence need a change

We don't know what we're doing, we don't know what we're doin. Yet again we look like 11 individuals who have no idea what they are supposed to do as a unit.

That is the problem when you have a coach and a administration that get a boner about increasing individual player value, when other managers look to fill missing gaps in their team to produce a team to get results, radical idea I know

Even more sad is that when we are in League One, there will be some people saying that we need Venkys to avoid dropping into League Two.

Yet, the simple answer is to bring in a credible manager. If any other club in this division removed their manager they would be looking to bring in an experienced guy. Somebody really did a number on Venkys when they think you can simply promote from within. Where did our Academy Director, U-21 manager and first team manager come from? Did they look to go and bring in the best person they could for the role from outside? No, they put somebody in place who was already there. How much of this was down to Venkys though and how much down to Bowyer.

We have absent owners and a manager whose level is Reserve/League One.

Ha. Rovers have had one more attempt than Fulham!!! How that will be spun.

Good grief - lies, damned lies and statistics. This is exactly what Bowyer will use to demonstrate to Venkys that it's not his fault. Just like Kean did.

Archived