BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rotherham away

• Moderation Lead
11 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

What’s the forums rules on putting goals on here? I’ve managed to record that second goal from them. Possibly the worst goal I’ve ever seen a Blackburn Rovers team concede.

Cart on mate ?

i think mowbray will relegate us tbh,  reading and rotherham could be both losses, and they are piss poor teams, our form and the run of games we have coming we are gonna get murdered in most of them playing like this and with mowbrays negative and stupid tactics it could end really bad this season

• Backroom

Just to note as far as the form table is concerned we are the worst team in the divison at the moment. Worse than Ipswich, worse than Bolton, worse than Millwall. This is a dire state of affairs.

• Backroom

So it's 1 point from 18, having just been beaten by Rotherham and Reading, both of whom are fighting relegation. It's clear to me that we are a bottom level team who had an extremely fortunate start to the season and have now been well and truly found out. Another three conceded as well. It feels like we need to throw out the entire defence in the summer and start again. Huge question marks over the manager considering our run of form during November - January and the current dismal run. It's a good thing we did scrape those four wins in January really, as without them we'd be right in the relegation mix. Based on our recent performances we probably deserve to be down there.