BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mowbray’s Future

• Backroom
Just now, Stuart said:

Rubbish. That tie is clearly white and gold.

I see what you did there!

IMG_3161.JPG

And now I ruined everything and we have to burn the site down 

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2

• Backroom
28 minutes ago, Tom said:

The tie was this one I believe, it's navy and light blue

IMG_3159.JPG

Hold on a second I've seen that tie before!

IMG_3162.JPG

I KNEW IT!

Edited by Tom
  • Like 5

Sad to admit that tie got my attention too, sad that we have so many posts discussing it.  Probably forgot his and grabbed one Coyle left behind.

On Mobray, cautious optimism.  As someone else mentioned, some similarities to early Lambert tenure.  Some good fortune thrown in there too.  Let's see how this MB holds together if we suffer a couple of defeats.

I like what I hear from TM, let's just see if he can get that theory to practice over the next dozen games, he's turned my opinion and I am praying for himh to be a success bith on the field and with his dress selection.

Edited by USABlue

46 minutes ago, 47er said:

Having tried the phone once Balaji has decided he likes it!

“It was a very genial conversation” - Blackburn Rovers head coach on speaking to the Venky's for the first time

Headline from LT

Yeah but does TM have proof it was Balaji on the phone? B)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 47er said:

Having tried the phone once Balaji has decided he likes it!

“It was a very genial conversation” - Blackburn Rovers head coach on speaking to the Venky's for the first time

Headline from LT

They spelt genital wrong. The original headline was 'TM says Big Barry talks a load of old b o l l o c k s'

Edited by blueboy3333

Great that Mowbray has had the opportunity to speak to the owners already. Definitely an improvement on communications by the looks of it. Credit to Paul Senior. 

I like how Mowbray said we will secure our status in the division and then he will talk to them during the summer about next steps. 

I am going to say that this will be our most positive and constructive summer since Venkys bought the club. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Great that Mowbray has had the opportunity to speak to the owners already. Definitely an improvement on communications by the looks of it. Credit to Paul Senior. 

I like how Mowbray said we will secure our status in the division and then he will talk to them during the summer about next steps. 

I am going to say that this will be our most positive and constructive summer since Venkys bought the club. 

It's going to be a big ask. They've set the bar very high over the years. :rolleyes:

What do you predict will happen?

I'm guessing a few free transfers incoming and the sale of our better players. That seems to be the template. 

• Like 7