BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn v Doncaster, FA Cup, Sat 9th Jan

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

So you think Buckley should be starting centre mid? Fair enough. Football is a game of opinions 

I think if he's given a chance it should be in CM. Considering none of our other CM's are pulling up trees then today would have been an ideal chance to put him there and play Pike at RB. But this, is the man who played Hart left-wing, Whitto right -wing and Pears in goal! 

• Like 4

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Unless he starts delivering goals and/or assists he won't terrify anyone. Saying that he would be good if the other players had more nous could apply to any player we pick out. They are disjointed as can be. 

Rothwell and Armstrong non existent 

He has goals and assists. Until he got dropped a couple of months in they were fairly impressive too.

Has more of both than Rothwell  and this has been Rothwell's best season for that, with much more game time than Dolan I'm sure.

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

So is Dolan if that's your standard. 

To each their own but honestly I just think you or anyone that doesn't see it is talking absolute bollocks. 

Been a bit poor second half mind.

Edited by bluebruce

Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I think if he's given a chance it should be in CM. Considering none of our other CM's are pulling up trees then today would have been an ideal chance to put him there and play Pike at RB. But this, is the man who played Hart left-wing, Whitto right -wing and Pears in goal! 

He very rarely played Hart

Buckley is pushed off it far too easy, wherever I have seen him play 

Just now, Dreams of 1995 said:

Disgusting performance so far. Mowbrays subs have killed the game. 

Zero balance to this team now. There’s more playing out of position than in position. 

2 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Brereton is absolutely dog sh*te. Had about 3 semi decent matches this season - some on here got far too carried away. 

I think you're talking bobbins but there's been a good few folk who have been willing BB to do poorly so posts like this aren't surprising.  He's not been good since his return from injury but he's done more than Dolan this second half.

2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

He has goals and assists. Until he got dropped a couple of months in they were fairly impressive too.

Has more of both than Rothwell  and this has been Rothwell's best season for that, with much more game time than Dolan I'm sure.

I like his skills ,but he needs more end product. Most if not all his goals and assists came in 2 games where we hammered the opposition 

• Like 1