BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

QPR Away / Mercer’s Wine Club

7 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Seriously? He gave the ball away or kicked it out of play more than he found a team mate 

As I said, not when I was watching, which wasn't constantly. Except for the first 20 when all our players were doing that. Must have missed the other occasions you're talking about. I'm not a fan of his btw.

8 minutes ago, Miller11 said:
8 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

Did we really expect anything different,same as usual=get to the edge of the playoffs,lose a couple to drop away,win a couple to get back to edge of the playoffs,lose a couple to drop away,win a coupl............

Dullbray doesn’t want promotion, as he’s knows he’ll be out if of job when we’re bottom of the prem at Xmas. Instead he just milking us for his pension fund. 

Edited by Dan
  • Like 2

Just now, CambridgeRover said:

How many times??? As soon as their is a sniff of a promotion place we fall apart. 

As soon as I saw Gallagher out wide I knew what was going to happen. He does nothing on the wing. Put him dead centre or leave him out for a proper winger

I saw Bell, then Gallagher, then Elliot, then Rothwell and thought same old Mowbray. Four players there that haven't warranted a spot in the team for one reason or another. That's why we have no consistency.

Then I spent £10 to watch it. I'm more angry at myself really.

That said I've never seen Mowbray go quite that batshit insane during a game before. I think we played something like 55 formations. At one stage Dolan and Elliot were at the back and the full backs were both forward. It's like a big Championship Manager experiment to him I'm sure of it.

Been asking this for a while now but why's he playing Gallagher on the wing when we have Dolan and why does it seem to be accepted as a completely normal thing to do by a lot of Rovers fans?

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, booth said:

Probably the best way of watching Rovers.

It's become a habit for me recently. Even in our run of good results we have been turgid. It's hard to stay focused on it at times when you're watching from home and they play like that. Too many better things to do sadly.

• Like 1