BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

QPR Away / Mercer’s Wine Club

15 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Well that was a disappointment.

We finish the game with 3 teenage loans onfield.

How to build a Team, how to build a Club ... Well I will say this, that isn't the fucking way.

Journey my arse, Road to Nowhere more like.

Especially when two of those loanees were played out of position and looked lost. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Is it feck.................I think we need him as far away from our club as possible as he has nothing to offer.

Yes but he ain't going to leave, surely my option is better than having to put up with his tactics for another 4 years.

Edited by West Yorks Rover

Well, I think that was sh1te again, again, again and again.  Think we've been scrambling results playing sh1te and today it caught up with us.

Will the happy clappers STOP going on about Mowbray's football.  IMO, it's a myth and in his 4 years here, in the main, he's served up utter sh1te.

I said in my pre match post that only Mowbray could lose this game for us.  QPR were there for the taking, a bog average Championship team we should be beating.

Nothing positive about today.  Get close to play offs and we bottle it.  As I feared, with additions coming in and players coming back, I think we are going to see Mowbray play his favourites and also hammer square pegs into round holes.

Feckin sick of Mowbray and Rovers spoiling my weekends so the reds will get hammered tonight.

MOWBRAY OUT, OUT, OUT !!! 

• Like 6

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

If you are used to paying that for a bottle mate, you won't need any advice surely. 

I’ve picked a few up over Xmas ranging from 15-50 the more expensive the more duds you get. Plus Amazon prime delivery bottles usually come with a price hike!

The annoying thing is that with this squad I could see a new manager coming in an instantly getting performances and better results. The saddest part its never going to happen until TM decides he wants to retire. 

Amazing to see the way Brentford play compared to us. Individually their squad isnt much better, just a club with more purpose and direction.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dan said:

Dullbray doesn’t want promotion, as he’s knows he’ll be out if of job when we’re bottom of the prem at Xmas. Instead he just milking us for his pension fund. 

The fact we've just signed a supposedly excellent full back that we can't play till next year explains a lot.

9 minutes ago, StevenSK said:

Preferably a Malbec say up to 50?

Argentina is the world's biggest producer of Malbec and if you mean your budget is £50 then you could almost buy Argentina!

I wouldn't be spending £50 on a Malbec.

However, if you live anywhere near Whalley, get yourself down to Whalley Wines and get a Zuccardi Malbec (think it's a 2015) - had one as a Christmas present and it was very decent, think it retails about £30.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, J*B said:

I’m so pissed off with this teams consistent failings when it comes to the top six. I could write a long post trying to emphasis the point but at this stage, I’m with StevenSK, I realise it’s pointless and instead should turn this into #MercersWineClub. 

@MercerI’m looking for a white to go with sea bass tomorrow evening, maximum budget £20, typically stay in the NZ Sauvignon territory. I’ll be buying from Whalley Wine Shop, so ideally something they will have it stock. 

It’s the only way to take a lockdown defeat again. 

• Like 1

Another point to make the people who said 5 games ago (and will say it again) we’re only 6 points, etc, off the play offs. Well prior to today we had amassed a very credible 10 points from 12 and Bournemouth in free fall. Well currently we are 6 points off the playoffs. When chasing playoff/promotion at this stage that sort of gap is pretty much insurmountable. This season has been over since before Xmas. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, J*B said:

@MercerI’m looking for a white to go with sea bass tomorrow evening, maximum budget £20, typically stay in the NZ Sauvignon territory. I’ll be buying from Whalley Wine Shop, so ideally something they will have it stock. 

Get a nice Sancerre, will be about £16/£18. 

Can't go wrong. 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J*B said:

I’m so pissed off with this teams consistent failings when it comes to the top six. I could write a long post trying to emphasis the point but at this stage, I’m with StevenSK, I realise it’s pointless and instead should turn this into #MercersWineClub. 

I'm amazed you can last till tomorrow after that bilge.

• Like 1