BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Fans Forum

7 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Cheers J*B!

For real though- if anyone has anything they want me to raise on their behalf, do it in this thread, or drop me a PM.

I’ll collate the responses and raise them accordingly. (Also, the Brockhall thing is being raised, so please don’t be shy with your concerns re that).

Why so many substitutions, if we are starting the strongest 11 ?

55 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Cheers J*B!

For real though- if anyone has anything they want me to raise on their behalf, do it in this thread, or drop me a PM.

I’ll collate the responses and raise them accordingly. (Also, the Brockhall thing is being raised, so please don’t be shy with your concerns re that).

Question 1 Why are we so shit?

• Like 2

Tony, you talk about a journey but you've had lots of money to spend. Wasted it and based on season by season we've got worse. 

Is a journey meant to be upward? 

Tony you say you're an honourable man, we're getting worse and worse.

Tony why do you throw certain players under the bus? 

How hasn't the defence been fixed after 20 odd seasons.

You said you need 6 transfer windows to get to the prem, you've had 6 windows why are we getting worse. 

You blamed form on injuries and said once Travis and Dack are back it'll be fine, why haven't we improved then?

Why did you sign Ayala on a 3 year deal when he's made of glass.

Why are you loaning unknown youngsters younger than Magloire and Carter when we could be developing our own who are performing very well in there respectable loans?

Why do you still believe in wide forwards? It doesn't work? 

Why after October did you stop with the nice attacking football to the shit show it is now? 

You keep going back and forth with views. One moment you say you don't get about the stats the next you say it's about the eyes and how you feel the performance is but then drop stats? 

Would you say you're a better manager than Kean given you've matched Keans losses in a row? 

@K-Hodwill update as I think.

• Like 2

You should know that Tony Mowbray does not attend the Fans Forum. It's usually Lynsey Talbot, Steve Waggott, sometimes Mike Cheston and occasionally other members of the management as appropriate.

Historically the Forum never discussed on field matters from when John Williams set it up. Latterly others including Steve Waggott have been happy to do so.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rigger said:

What's a closed question ?

One where the responder can answer yes or no without giving any reasoning. There are times when a closed question is right to ask, when you actually want a yes or no answer - like in a job interview when you ask a candidate if they have a driving licence.

In this example you would allow a yes or no which would just close down the discussion.

Will current season ticket holders be rewarded with priority if next season starts with supporters allowed in under a reduced capacity? 

Who is primarily responsible for sacking a manager? if it is Waggott, based on his previous relationship, would he consider it a conflict of interests?

Will season ticket prices be roughly back at the levels prior to this season?