BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2021/22 Pre-Season

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Every credit to Mowbray.  I didn't think it was possible to come up with a more defensive, ineffective  attacking system than last year.  Hats off though, he's done it. 

Whilst still being weak defensively...

He is a genius

• Like 3

This has to be the light at the end of the tunnel.. like anoxia at the point of death, we are seeing the death of the club, engineered by our gurning slobbering madman of a manager. 

We look like one of those park teams that get through to the early rounds of the FA Cup - it is like playing football at this level is an alien concept. I don't think there is much hope for a positive outcome from the coming season, based on the evidence served up here-  other than, of course, the removal of the cancerous and malignant form of the gurnmeister, and his accomplices in crime.

• Like 3

it`s only a friendly but you just know next week will be the same,if the swansea scout is watching all he`ll have to say is "don`t worry lads,this lot are a shambles,all you have to do is wait,sooner or later an easy chance will present itself,just make sure you take it ,once you go one up,they won`t be good enough to come back"

1 minute ago, WacoRover said:

Porous defending, and a near nonexistent attack. I’m wondering now if we can get a win from our first five games. 
I’m truly not seeing where we can manage more than a tie. 

I think we will manage a collar as well.

2 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

Porous defending, and a near nonexistent attack. I’m wondering now if we can get a win from our first five games. 
I’m truly not seeing where we can manage more than a tie. 

Managerless and covid hit Swansea will hand Rovers an opening day win. 

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

it`s only a friendly but you just know next week will be the same,if the swansea scout is watching all he`ll have to say is "don`t worry lads,this lot are a shambles,all you have to do is wait,sooner or later an easy chance will present itself,just make sure you take it ,once you go one up,they won`t be good enough to come back"

Lull the Swansea scout into a false sense of security by appearing to be inept in almost every department. Very clever stuff. I like it.

• Like 2