BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

Just been going through permutations with a Sheff Utd fan and both agree the benchmark for the play offs is going to be 75 slightly higher than normal both agree realisticlly theres only 2 places up for grabs between luton sheff Utd Rovers Boro and Millwall

6 minutes ago, Athlete said:

Just been going through permutations with a Sheff Utd fan and both agree the benchmark for the play offs is going to be 75 slightly higher than normal both agree realisticlly theres only 2 places up for grabs between luton sheff Utd Rovers Boro and Millwall

We won’t be in contention. Once you accept that life becomes more bearable. We had our chance and blew it in spectacular fashion.

• Like 2

Fixtures below for anyone still holding on to a bit of hope....
I agree with a post above that 75 points feels like a safe number (means Rovers need to win 4 out of 5!) - 6 points at Easter is absolute paramount 

Though i'd say it's just 1 place from 3 in Luton, Boro and Rovers. With Forest, Huddersfield and Sheffield Utd making up 3rd-5th

That Sheffield United away match really was devastating. Missed penalty and a few sitters followed by a last minute winner for them. A 6 point swing there and it's a completely different story.

Fulham still have to play Luton and Sheffield Utd so lets hope their lot don't head to the beach early.

image.thumb.png.14b11465addab1647bd6ac252a6fc93f.png

Edited by superniko

Amari'i Bell key to Luton's promotion hopes and Barry Douglas back-up to Lech Poznan's title chasing campaign in Poland. Those two Rovers rejects are doing ok for themselves - at the moment.

As deficient as they were for us, there's no doubt they were left exposed by our formation and tactics, with Brereton and others offering little defensive support on the flank.

12 minutes ago, riverholmes said:

Amari'i Bell key to Luton's promotion hopes and Barry Douglas back-up to Lech Poznan's title chasing campaign in Poland. Those two Rovers rejects are doing ok for themselves - at the moment.

As deficient as they were for us, there's no doubt they were left exposed by our formation and tactics, with Brereton and others offering little defensive support on the flank.

Would you want either back at the Rovers ?

Just now, Nuttall is lost said:

Maybe Forest will choke and miss out on the playoffs. 

No chance. We need two Forest goals or the season ends and that’s not me being over dramatic.