BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

12 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Looks like they've turned into a kick and run team.

Blackpool just nicking it 3-2

I know stats often don’t tell the whole story but having 19 shoots against 6 and 10 on target against 3 suggests a bit more than just nicking it. Sounds more like although they left it late they deserved it.

29 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I know stats often don’t tell the whole story but having 19 shoots against 6 and 10 on target against 3 suggests a bit more than just nicking it. Sounds more like although they left it late they deserved it.

I'm on about the timing of the winning goal. 

2 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

The nobbers will be going above us if we don't watch it....😒

At the last count Mowbray thought we were some way behind competing against PNE. 

I remember when we had managers who demanded that we were better than the opposition.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Personal memories of a midweek match of Bristol City v Nottingham Forest, hardly one to show the grandkids!

I just find it bizarre. You spend all that money, perhaps take 2 days off work to travel away in the cold to watch your team who get a late equaliser and winner (a rarity for any team) and rather than really enjoying it, you are watching it through a small screen.

But that's from your opinion. 

So, down to 13th and the clueless charade rolls on, complete with arm-wringing, mind-numbing drivel in pre and post-match media sessions, muchos gurning, baffling team selection decisions and a tactical vacuum on the pitch.

I see Bruce got an £8million settlement to feck off from the barcodes, courtesy of his rich as Croesus new owners. I wonder what kind of feck-off money is in TM's contract - I would wager it isn't as handsome a lottery strike as the hapless Bruce commanded, which begs a befuddling question about why the Venksters don't just pull the plug on this buffoon and swill him down the bog.

Reading up next - they are basically the same team that dismantled Rovers at Ewood in recent games, so perhaps the slide down the league will continue, based on the form of teams underneath us at the moment...there aren't many sides I'd fancy us to beat to be honest - maybe Cardiff (5 losses in a row) or Barnsley (5 losses in a row) but meh, do we really think there are any lights still on at Ewood these days?

Mowbray OUT! Venkys OUT! Gurning Cheating Liars OUT!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Though if ‘99 had said he did like to film the game on his phone, you’d be all ‘I just like to watch my team in the moment, why do you need to film?’

😁

Thats where you are wrong tho Matty, I would leave people to make their own decisions on filming or take pictures as its a personal choice. 

• Moderation Lead
53 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

The only profession I know of where failure is generously rewarded.Absolutely incredible amounts of money for sweet FA.

Owen Coyle’s gaff in Langho is local proof of that. Makes me so angry every time I drive past, ha.

1 hour ago, roverandout said:

Only job in the world where u are sacked but get paid a Kings ransom. Not as bad as mourinho getting 20 million at man utd

...And the rest!!

Digest this,it's almost unbelievable.....

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/premier-league/jose-mourinho-has-earned-a-staggering-775m-in-pay-offs-following-latest-sacking/ar-BB1fP0ep

• Like 1

• Backroom

Surely McCarthy can't continue there much longer. Judging by the stats Cardiff are getting battered, again, at home to Boro. If they lose today it will be their 8th loss on the spin, which is ridiculous. Also only scored a single goal during that entire run (against us, naturally). Something has obviously gone badly wrong there, for whatever reason. 

Edited by DE.

27 minutes ago, Dreyski said:

McCarthy gone. Now for Cardiff's owners to pay us handsomely for taking Mowbray off our hands 🤞

That would be brilliant but it's more likely they'll take Wilder or Farke, who I can't see hanging onto his job much longer.

1 hour ago, Dreyski said:

McCarthy gone. Now for Cardiff's owners to pay us handsomely for taking Mowbray off our hands 🤞

no surprised given the performances and results., 

They have placed under 23's boss Steve Morrison in charge for the next 3 games until the international break

So dont have anyone line up. Can see Alan Pardew or Mark Hughes getting the job there

The top 6 is 'wide open' at the moment but that's kind of the whole point in having a play-off system so it keeps the mid-table sides in with a chance of doing something.

We've been down this road before. Come March and April it will be worth looking at how close it is.