BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

On 02/10/2021 at 06:16, Mercer said:

You don't see Chaddy intentionally riling others.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really Mercer? and you have evidence of this cos this is one heck of claim? Maybe report to me to @K-Hod for this and have you done this? 

There are some, including Chaddy, who I think change their opinions about Mowbray like the wind.  Chaddy was immensely pro Mowbray until the latter games of last season and then thought Mowbray had to go, now he seems happy with Mowbray  mainly, it would seem, due to a decent start (result wise) to the season.

I changed my mind on Mowbray being sack in February 2021. 

I have praised Mowbray for the good start we had this season and some of the decisions he has made., We are 8th in the league and we have 16 points from 11 games I would have snap your hands off. 

The main purpose of my post was to point out what a half decent manager can do to a club in a fraction of the time Mowbray has had.  After less than two years there, O'Neill has Stoke on the move in the right direction and I would bet the house on Stoke finishing far higher than Rovers in the Championship. 

Then you shouldn't included me in your post really Mercer

Yes O'Neill has done a good job at Stoke in the 2 years and overseen a number of players changes and formation. plus cutting the wage bill there. 

22 hours ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

So we’ve chosen to wear the only kit that clashes with Blackpool’s for no reason at all. 

A very strange one that. Blue and white with blue shorts was surely the best option.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I have praised Mowbray for the good start we had this season and some of the decisions he has made., We are 8th in the league and we have 16 points from 11 games I would have snap your hands off. 

….. Exhibit ‘A’ of acceptance of dumbed down expectations.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, martonrover said:

….. Exhibit ‘A’ of acceptance of dumbed down expectations.

what a load of tosh. I was posting that we should be challenging for playoffs this season during the summer. where you? of course not!

Most on here were happy just staying up. Well I am not. 

4 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

You're not 'happy just staying up', but seem to be happy enough with Mowbray still being here.

Slight contradiction, me thinks.

I said last season that I wanted of manager. that view hasn't change. But I don't decide Mowbray's future and can't influence that to change. What more do you want? 

Plus I have alot of faith in our players and their quality

36 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

what a load of tosh. I was posting that we should be challenging for playoffs this season during the summer. where you? of course not!

Most on here were happy just staying up. Well I am not. 

I’m in Hull, but that’s not important right now.

I wasn’t posting it because I think there is more chance that Elvis is living on the Moon, than us challenging for the Play Offs under this regime.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, martonrover said:

I’m in Hull, but that’s not important right now.

I wasn’t posting it because I think there is more chance that Elvis is living on the Moon, than us challenging for the Play Offs under this regime.

Good for you Ian. Thanks for reply. 

• J*B unpinned this topic