BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

19 hours ago, bluebruce said:

There was good ole Peter Ndlovu too. I was too young to know him as anything more than their star player in the panini album though!

What I do have a slight memory of is the year before we won the league. It was a bit like a mini reverse of the day at Anfield the next year. Coventry away was the last game in which we still had a mathematical chance of winning the league, albeit slim. I think it was my first ever away game and I recall a ridiculous roundabout on the way in. We lost the game and some of the Cov fans were commiserating us on the way out. They were happy enough to win but seemed to prefer us to win the league rather than Manure.

That was probably the only away game I've been to where we lost but I enjoyed it anyway. I think we were clutching at straws a bit so it wasn't a huge disappointment but the fans travelled in big numbers and it was a great atmosphere. It was a big sporting weekend as well. United won the title that day, Jimmy White lost 18-17 the same day  for another glorious failure at the Crucible and it was the weekend of the Ayrton Senna tragedy at Imola.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SuperBrfc said:

Yeah, that's the one. Bohinen found it difficult to see the ball.

I think that was also the kit we had when the fight broke out between Batty and Le Saux on the pitch in Moscow.

That kit was definitely jinxed. 

16 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

That was Tim Sherwood wasn't it..?

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/6214992.bohinens-red-missed/ 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, arbitro said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58696866

Well done to Fulham Football Club. I really enjoy hearing about this kind of thing which in my view is too much of a rarity in football.

Yes excellent from the Fulham players.  Why some people are so cruel is beyond me 😡

Edited by Bad Boy
  • Like 7

• Backroom

6 losses out of 7 and 9 goals shipped in their last two games certainly indicates a huge issue. The immediate thought is that the players have downed tools but Mick doesn't have a reputation for losing dressing rooms so I'd be surprised if that was the case. 

6 hours ago, DE. said:

6 losses out of 7 and 9 goals shipped in their last two games certainly indicates a huge issue. The immediate thought is that the players have downed tools but Mick doesn't have a reputation for losing dressing rooms so I'd be surprised if that was the case. 

Think they need some pace in their team u0p front and it would help Moore up front. 

Can Cardiff get a better manager in with the budget they have? not so sure by that

Edited by chaddyrovers