BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

30 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Why? What is it achieving when fans, managers and players are only interested in the WC and Euros?

We should be using it to get the world Cup team working properly.ย  Southgate once again taking pressure off himself by saying he needs to "look" at different players....I don't buy this, I think he's too people pleasing and wants everyone to get equal game time....Nice man but that's his problem.

We need to get a first team organised that is set and it needs to evolve in these games coming up.ย  If this carries on we will be out of that world cup in the first roundย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

We should be using it to get the world Cup team working properly.ย  Southgate once again taking pressure off himself by saying he needs to "look" at different players....I don't buy this, I think he's too people pleasing and wants everyone to get equal game time....Nice man but that's his problem.

We need to get a first team organised that is set and it needs to evolve in these games coming up.ย  If this carries on we will be out of that world cup in the first roundย 

That might not be a bad thing. There won't be many outdoor venues to watch the games in Nov/Dec. So pubs will be packed and fuses will be short.

Edited by rigger

10 hours ago, windymiller7 said:

Wow! Wish I could've seen Ronnie play - before my time unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how u look at it ๐Ÿ˜†) but I love watching Declan Rice. I think he's probably one of the most underrated players in the prem.

Oh, & tonight? Bore fest. Nation's League? Scrap it, glorified friendlies.

Rice is the nearest in style and position to Ronnie that Iโ€™ve seen playing for England recently. What we used to call a โ€œ wing half โ€œ. The link between the defence and the advanced midfield. Unfortunately Mason Mount will never be the new Bryan Douglas even if he lives to be a thousand.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

Rice is so underrated by some people but hes an excellent midfielder.ย  His energy and combative style is what's so impressive.ย  He reminds me of Paul ince.ย  He will never dominate a game but if he had a more calming presence alongside him like jude Bellingham, the midfield could work

19 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I watched NZ v the trash of Costa Rica and a Ref that makes our EFL rubbish look world class. I hope he was paid well.

Off to watch England maybe try and salvage some pride.

Germany may disagree that these games are a waste of time, a view taken by losers.

Get rid of Souhgate. Useless

• Like 2

Those Hungary players, who are in with a real chance of achieving something for their country in this competition, seem to want to be playing Nations League. They're over the moon.

I said it last week, it's not the fault of the competition, which I quite lie. ย It's the fault of the timing of the World Cup. These games now should be the Autumn internationals.

Also, good job this isn't Pickford else he would be getting murdered.

ย 

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

• Backroom

If that red card doesn't start the campaign for a BS rule change, I don't know what will.ย 

VAR can't judge a red card from a 2nd yellow, but can for just about everything else on the pitch. It's laughable.ย 

One look at a replay shows the Hungary player ran into him to feign the incident and achieve his aim. (Excellenty executed too.)

But if anything, it should be reversed and him yellowed.

VAR will have seen that instantly,ย  but can't do anything about it. Ridiculous.ย 

• Like 6

Stupid tournament at stupid time with an England squad, most of whom have had a poor season at club level and we treated it as a glorified friendly tournament. Horrible result but I'm not worried.

In my lifetime Southgate has given us the best tournament results. England are always lacklustre between tournament buy so far Southgate has delivered when it matters.ย 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

Stupid tournament at stupid time with an England squad, most of whom have had a poor season at club level and we treated it as a glorified friendly tournament. Horrible result but I'm not worried.

In my lifetime Southgate has given us the best tournament results. England are always lacklustre between tournament buy so far Southgate has delivered when it matters.ย 

Delivered? Don't remember any silverware.ย 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

southgate is going to get absolutely pillored by the press for this,don`t particularly care for his management(he`s a gold plated mowbray imo) but he seems a decent bloke,does`nt deserve whats coming to him tommorow morning though

You're misjudging the press,they love Southgate.He's already being defended by the press on twitter

ย 

That is without doubt the worst England performance Iโ€™ve seen in my lifetime and thatโ€™s 62 years of football. Beyond embarrassing. Worse than when we lost to bloody Iceland and Roy Boy resigned the next day, Southgate should do the same. As I said in another thread. - if they put the goals at the sides of the pitch instead of at the end when England play we might do better.ย 

• Like 1