BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Peterborough United (h) - 24/11/21

What I was going to say, before Mr Lenihan got in my way, was that this Peterborough side seem to want to play football, and are the antithesis of that bunch of moronic and cynical thugs that masquerade as Brizzle City, who just wanted to kick us off the park.

More of the same, please, Rovers for the second half.

• Like 2

• Backroom

Sometimes you can just tell from the opening minutes whether the opponents are up for it or not - Posh are 100% not. I feel sorry for the few hardy fans of theirs that attended - the Peterborough players are basically giving them the middle finger here and saying they can't be arsed.

Great for us though. Could definitely bag another two or three in the second half as I can't see them suddenly getting motivated at this point, and even if we take our foot off the gas somewhat there are still goals to be had here.

• Like 1

I just don’t know what to think of this rovers team, lovely performance tonight, Pickering excellent as usual, such an upgrade on bell. Dolan marvellous as per usual, Brereton banging in a goal as per, and Rothwell majestic on the ball at times.

But then I think, if we hadn’t have fecked up against Luton and Coventry, we’d be 3rd and we also lost 7-0 the other week, and ayala is also getting on my nerves, limping off every other week.

However here we are, let’s stick at it, and please let us strengthen in January.