BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v PNE (h) - 4/12/21

3 minutes ago, matt83 said:

I text my nob end mate who stands to win 10k if he cheered when we scored. He said he’d tell me once the 10k was in his account. 🤣

Not a lot of cheering on their forum at the moment. A lot of sour grapes 😄

21 minutes ago, neophox said:

Have to say that Preston side wasn't that bad. Tough team that will get results in the league. Good win!

They weren't that good either and neither were Rovers but I can't blame them considering the weather. Their fans are giving their side far too much grief when it was blowing a gale and the pitch was a paddling pool. It was never going to be pretty.

Edited by booth
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, booth said:

Not a lot of cheering on their forum at the moment. A lot of sour grapes 😄

Well a few seasons in tier 2 have gone to their heads. Like us they have their main rivals. But for some reason we live rent free in their heads. For 40 years rovers fans didn’t think about Preston but clearly they’ve had an envious eye on us and it gets the better of them now we’re equals (ish). 

• Like 2

You would hope that the likes of Brereton, Rothwell, Nyambe and Lenihan all choose to stay until the end of the season. 

These players have been together for so long and now that we are finally in the playoff spots with a chance at promotion, I think they would be mad to leave the club now. 

• Like 2

Great battling effort this team really motivates itself and has each others backs and Poundshop Prestons bullying and shithousery was thrown straight back at them.

Weather killed the football and seemed to suit that lot better early one but once Rovers got to grips with it it was only a matter of time. Also playing against that useless inept ref and that #### Ched Evans who seems to get away with what he wants. Got no change out of Wharton so turned his attention to Van Hecke instead the pleb.

Very sweet victory that and not seen togetherness like that between team and fans since promotion from league 1 night.  Really hope it carries on throughout the season, the fans stick with them in the inevitable lean spells and the manager keeps his meddling to a minimum.

Both key points and both important if we want to be serious contenders.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

first time iv`e ever seen mowbray lose his rag when that idiot ref got in the way,disrupted our attack and gave pne the ball back🤣

Good to see a bit of passion from him. He was still arguing with the ref in the tunnel at the start of the second half.

Edited by booth
  • Like 1

Amazing how PNE fans think they "bossed" the first half. It's no wonder they are down the bottom if they think that's "bossing" forty five minutes. Sure Rovers were poor and Preston looked like they were on top in terms of effort but I wouldn't say they were bossing anything.

• Like 1