BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 19/1/22

4 hours ago, darrenrover said:

Rovers will have a minimum of 2,500 supporters at Hull on Wednesday night, based upon the number of tickets that haven't been returned for a refund from the Boxing Day postponement.

I can only imagine that the figure will grow following today's results.

3,000 away on a Wednesday night, 100 miles away, would be a fabulous achievement.

I can't wait, let's rip the cheating buggers a new one!

COYB!!!

Even more so given the game is on Sky.

• Like 1

Hull looked so basic and showed why they are where they are in the league. It's hard to get into the mindset that we should be beating certain teams but we should be beating them.

They are relegation candidates and we should be taking 3 points.

Their pitch looked in very nice good condition. They leave alot of gaps that we should be exploiting. Feel like Joe will turn it on and glide over the pitch like only he can. We have too much quality to not put them to the sword and the fact we have been in the top 6 for months now the nose bleed syndrome from previous seasons should be well and truly gone. 

On 15/01/2022 at 16:25, darrenrover said:

Rovers will have a minimum of 2,500 supporters at Hull on Wednesday night, based upon the number of tickets that haven't been returned for a refund from the Boxing Day postponement

This is a pleasant surprise. Partly based on the knowledge that all the people I knew (admittedly only 6 or 7) who were going are now unable to attend, I really thought (and tbh, still think) that we would have around 1600 there, tops. 

I thought that we would need to offer free transport to get near 2,500. 

Where has that info come from, was it announced?

I agree that any more than 1500 would be an excellent following. If it's 2500+, I would be a lot more confident of 3 points....

4 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Hope Darren is right, but yeah I’d be very surprised if only 2/300 out of 2800 had returned their tickets, like you garns, pretty much everybody I know that had one has been refunded…

Only just over 400 had been refunded from the initial tickets sold for Boxing Day, as of last Wednesday, leaving 2,400 'still out there'.

Whether or not that has changed since, I don't know.

Edited by darrenrover

14 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Thankfully we’ve had 24 hours on them to plan for Wednesday. TM’s team talk really should be done for him for this one.

Yes - we were hard done to with the circumstances of the first game being called off, but we probably couldn't have picked a better date for the rearranged fixture. Extra day's prep on Hull and and then the best part of a week to prepare for our next game on Monday. 

• Like 5