BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v WBA (a) - Valentine’s Day 💙🤍

1 minute ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Fuck me Kevin Davies has absolutely nailed it, only taken a pundit 4 yrs of Mowbray playing people out of position for someone to finally mention it. 

Thought the exact same. First one ever to sum it up perfectly. Disjointed and not playing to the players strengths.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, benhben said:

Kevin Davis laying into TMs tactics...saying what everyone apart fro  TM sees!

What a terrible signing he was, one of the worst players to wear the shirt.  Difficult to hear him criticise anyone after seeing him “play”, if you can call it that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

big worry for the 2nd half is bruce getting a reaction from his players and him changing it tactically,we know tony won`t do anything till the hour mark

Bruce tweaked his tactics after 10 minutes.

He might look like Mr Potato Head, but he's a much better manager  than Ol' Tone. 

6 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Fuck me Kevin Davies has absolutely nailed it, only taken a pundit 4 yrs of Mowbray playing people out of position for someone to finally mention it. 

But,but,but were in 3rd were supposed to be praising him for the job he's doing.

• Like 2

Just now, RoverDom said:

Wonder if Bruce is going to convert Carroll into a winger after seeing our tactical master class

My criticism of Mowbray is that he stumbles upon tactics that work, but doesn't have a Plan B when teams work it out. Evidently teams have worked out this system and he has no idea how to adjust - remember, for a while we were flying with a 4-3-3.

As for the Gallagher criticism - if he played like he was 6'4" I'd understand the complaints about him being played as a wide forward. You have to acknowledge that he plays like a 5'10" striker - adjust your expectations accordingly. 

• Like 1

Seemed obvious at the time we were doing well but if this run wasn't confirmation that Tony got lucky and is the biggest thing holding back this team I don't know what is. We absolutely must get rid in the summer if we have even the tiniest bit of ambition.

• Like 2