BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (a) - 5/3/22

2 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

I'm done with this shit. Got better things to do with my day then watch Fulham simultaneously batter us and cheat their way to victory.

It's the petulance that annoys me - they're appealing every decision and throwing their arms up in disgust when it doesn't go their way.

What a horrible little club they are. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

He needs pulling. If this was JRC the pitchforks would be out across the board. One of the worst 35 mins from a Rovers FB for a long while.

The other day I saw a bunch of Rovers fans claim he was the best FB at the club, not Nyambe. Yeh ok sure.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Giles is only every going to work if we play with a target man in the middle. We don’t - we don’t even have one on the books - so it’s a pointless signing. 

Tony having no idea how to make signings to actually suit how the team / players play? Never...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J*B said:

He’s a left wing back playing right wing…

Typical Mowbray tying one arm behind our back before a ball is kicked.

Thankfully as we were playing a good side away from home I fully expected it so I can manage my disappointment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, booth said:

And let's not forget we don't have one striker on the pitch against the top of the league.

…….and that is the biggest problem of all.

A sad reflection on a 5 million pound centre forward when he’s deemed not good enough, even in the absence of any other fit centre forward in the squad.

This all stems from poor decision making in January from the manager.

• Like 1