BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Blackpool (h) - 9/4/22

2 minutes ago, J*B said:

Given the scores at the moment this has become must win again…

I'd say it was before kickoff tbh. If we can't dispatch Blackpool at home at this point, we have no chance of closing the gap.

Just now, moerpho said:

Boro losing….that’s something on a bleak afternoon. West Brom losing again….to Stoke….at home. I have beer and other results to keep me docile. Come on Rovers! Make me happy.

They won’t, Moerpho, please don’t get your hopes up. 

• Like 1

This is absolutely unbearable. In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really matter, even if we got a result it’s a chase to get tonked 3-0 by Forest at some stage. 

Pickering, another example of why stats are meaningless. A signing based on stats, he was. A L1 left back for a reason. Not good enough for Rovers.

Unsurprisingly, the same people who were defending stats on here, and who this week claimed we are winning the xG battles in games, made him out to be a world beater when we signed him.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Pickering, another example of why stats are meaningless. A signing based on stats, he was. A L1 left back for a reason. Not good enough for Rovers.

Unsurprisingly, the same people who were defending stats on here, and who this week claimed we are winning the xG battles in games, made him out to be a world beater when we signed him.

Where do you get the notion he was signed based on stats?