BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Blackpool (h) - 9/4/22

tony outfoxed by a rookie manager(he`s going to end up at a better place than blackpool) and we were lucky to get a point,i don`t know what our players make of him,if he gives team talks like he conducts himself on the touchline no wonder 3 of our best players want out,it must be in his contract that he has to send out an unbalanced line up every week,hopefully it will end soon

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nathan_rovers1 said:

But who? If we win today and end up in play offs how would you feel? 

It's not my job to decide and that is part of the problem the club has, there is no one making these kind of decisions either. Just a set of mates keeping their heads down. If the point you're getting at is we won't do any better, I agree, I have zero faith in any decision maker involved with the club, which is ultimately why we're probably about to miss out on a playoff spot somehow. Until we get it right off the pitch we'll never get it right on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

How can Giles not be ahead of Pickering? The lad is garbage. 

Pickering is the slowest full back I've ever seen in a Rovers shirt. How on earth did anyone think he was worth signing? Not only slow but also clueless in possession. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, TimmyJimmy said:

We go down.  Things looking really really grim. Supporters say that's it, its over, we've lost the club. Ewood is going to become a housing estate, Brockhole becomes one. Then things got back on track, we got promoted and ... well that's probably enough and you're mostly caught up now.

How have things changed for the better though?

The owners have probably put another £90-£100m  into the Club during Mowbray's time in charge, yet the squad is threadbare and that's without the prospect of five of the current first team leaving for nothing in the summer.

From rumblings going on in the background it sounds like Brockhall is still under threat as well

• Like 1

Just now, glen9mullan said:

Was dogshit.....

Blackpool played like they were battling for the play offs, and Rovers played like our season was over.

Couldnt pick a single player out for us who did themselves justice.

Tactically poor again from TM.

Need to clear decks in summer starting with the manager and the idiots in the boardroom

critchley had us figured out within 10 minutes,we were a man light in midfield,hence the ball kept coming back at us,if i can see whats wrong what the **** is our manager seeing

• Like 5

1 minute ago, alcd said:

Pickering is the slowest full back I've ever seen in a Rovers shirt. How on earth did anyone think he was worth signing? Not only slow but also clueless in possession. 

He has certainly gone backwards since Decembers' injury..

5 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

CBEEB58E-E19B-4D31-9CD6-30F639F91DF3.thumb.jpeg.e91187a94432f194b5496dd70baacffc.jpeg

Deflect. Knock fans. Standard Mowbray.

There are only about three teams finding it more difficult than us over a dozen or so games.

As for, “We’ll keep going”, a typical crass remark and simply stating the bleeding obvious - we will fulfil our remaining fixtures.

Edited by martonrover
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Really?

Nothing special (just like us) but hard working and resolute.

Yes, really.

They had nothing going forward - relying on set pieces to create anything - and looked shaky at the back.

They were also dirty (Wharton and Van Hecke elbowed in the head / Brereton Diaz lucky not to have his leg broken at the end) and divers. 

Horrible, poor quality team. 

Just now, bluebruce said:

They weren't even the worst side today. We were abysmal.

We were poor, they were worse.

1-1 a fair result considering (albeit there was a foul in the build up to their goal too...).

Edited by Exiled_Rover
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Awful today.Rothwell should be out of the starting 11 next week, going through the motions

He was awful today - worst I've seen him play.

Even at his best he hides for 20 minutes every game. He hid for about 70 minutes today. 

• Like 1