BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v PNE (a) - 25/4/22

• Moderation Lead
Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

We'll lose this 

Commentator’s have already mentioned that last time we were 2-0 up early on at Deepdale, we lost 3-2. 
We’ve got a defeat from a winning position in our locker, as we well know….

• Like 2

I went back, and viewed the first two Rovers goals; Gally, strong header, and Bucko, from about 25 yards, great poke. 

We are seeing lots of energy and passion from our lads. Frankly, PNE look a mess so far. But, I expect a different game the 2nd half, we do not handle prosperity very well. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I like to think it was a given that I neglected to add ‘so frequently’, but in case that was unclear, that’s what I was driving at….

It was a given. My reply is still the same, if a little exaggerated. Apart from brief patches like that few months purple patch this season, I can't recall how far back I have to go for when we weren't prone to some abysmal goals going in. The Hughes days I would wager. But maybe I should have said when Venkys leave rather than when the club ends (and I'm just hoping those two things don't happen simultaneously).

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

First goal was 99.8% Pickering and Diaz, Buckley’s goal a pearler but his first ever shot not leaning back, and Lenihan hasn’t given up. Nothing wrong with Hedges on that showing.

But the 0.2% was the most important of the lot 

Brilliant from Gallagher, between two defenders and behind both but reacted first to get the goal 

• Like 3