BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v PNE (a) - 25/4/22

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

poveda and zeefuick on the bench???both been injured and both not going to be here next season,ffs give two young lads from the u23`s a bit of match day experience

The U23 are playing tonight and need a point to stay up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

He’s just blamed our downfall on Khadra being unavailable. It’s whatever excuse pops into his head.

I couldn't believe that either. Loves to gives the players confidence who are replacing him

Mowbray to hedges "I know your not khadra and you won't be able to recreate what he can do but try your hardest lad won't you"

• Like 5

After almost being certain I saw Grayson at Peterborough, he said he watched us v stoke so it’s more than probable he was at Peterborough. I pray to god he has been doing his homework on us for tonight’s punditry gig and nothing  else 😅

Edited by Oldgregg86

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

tony looks more relaxed this week,like he`s going on holiday soon,still talks a lot of **** but he looks happier,bye bye tony

His multimillion pound payoff cheque arrived in the post this morning

• Like 1

Drastic shift in formation, going back to, presumably, 4-3-3, which was so porous last season but with, perhaps, Ryan Hedges or Gallagher in the central forward role. Something had to change but this formation will only work with intense work-rate, particularly, from Gallagher or whoever plays on the right, because Darragh Lenihan is not a right back.

As I recall it, players who have started at RB or RWB for us this season now includes Nyambe, JRC, Lenihan, Carter, Magloire, Zeefuik and Buckley.

Edited by riverholmes

I can’t t think of anything worse than winning these last three games and missing out by a point or gd or something along those lines . I’d never stop thinking about all the last minute goals and missed penalties . It would probably drive me insane . Yet I’m here cheering the lads on. It’s a funny old game

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

if thats the line then this game might finish 7 a side

It’s probably a yellow 9 times out of 10 outside the first minute to be fair