BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v PNE (a) - 25/4/22

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

You listem Andrew Proctor and Craig Holding are saying given their are professional in these fields

We will continue to chase games cos Mowbray's starting game formation and tactics aren't working and have been wrong for a number of weeks cos of the tinkering and playing certain players out of position

I don't think we have the personnel to be honest, regardless of the formation or tactics (though TM's don't help matters). The damage was done in Jan transfer window. We're missing players in key positions that should have been addressed years ago.

• Like 2

On 23/04/2022 at 18:01, chaddyrovers said:

my team

Kaminski

Brown  Lenihan  Wharton  Pickering

Travis  Johnson

Hedges             Buckley          Brereton Diaz

Gallagher 

Markanday and Poveda could make the bench for the Preston match.

21 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

They can join Dack in the partly fit section.

I will be quite shocked if Mowbray risks Markanday or is allowed to risk Poveda  unless for a minute or 2 to show they still exist ...

Edited by AllRoverAsia

42 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

They can join Dack in the partly fit section.

I will be quite shocked if Mowbray risks Markanday or is allowed to risk Poveda  unless for a minute or 2 to show they still exist ...

"He looks fit to me" was the phrase TM came out with in the LET.

So, use the medical departments advice when it suits, is the take away from this session.

I think we will win tonight. I’m convinced we will go into the final game with it still technically possible, needing a win and results to go in our favour and a 9 goal swing. Then people can witter on about how “we only missed out on the last day” for the next few years, with that becoming the narrative rather than the capitulation.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Nuttall is lost said:

Need miracles now.  Miracles.  Well done Tony and staff.

Kaminksi will play on the wing tonight with Daniel Ayala making a rare appearance in goal.  Lenihan will play the number 10 role and Simon Garner will start as right back.

No. We don't play with strikers.

24 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

I think we will win tonight. I’m convinced we will go into the final game with it still technically possible, needing a win and results to go in our favour and a 9 goal swing. Then people can witter on about how “we only missed out on the last day” for the next few years, with that becoming the narrative rather than the capitulation.

Something tells me you have seen and heard it all before.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

I think we will end up with our usual finish of 17 wins and 17 losses....11th or 12th

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Hope we get spanked tonight.  My hatred of Mowbray has usurped my love of rovers.  Hard for me to go through this. I want rovers to be successful more than anything but Mowbray is my kryptonite

Utterly bizarre. For a start, there is zero suggestion that a bad result would in any way change Mowbray's future, but I just don't get why anyone would come onto a thread like this and say that they "hope we get spanked tonight," and that isn't me trying in anyway to play the super fan card or anything like that.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Utterly bizarre. For a start, there is zero suggestion that a bad result would in any way change Mowbray's future, but I just don't get why anyone would come onto a thread like this and say that they "hope we get spanked tonight," and that isn't me trying in anyway to play the super fan card or anything like that.

He doesn't want any positivity that might leverage a new deal for Mogadon...why can't you see that?  Or I think you can but prefer to ignore him.

I agree with him, the guy is a prick and should he stay I won't step foot in there again.

• Like 2

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

He doesn't want any positivity that might leverage a new deal for Mogadon...why can't you see that?  Or I think you can but prefer to ignore him.

I agree with him, the guy is a prick and should he stay I won't step foot in there again.

If he had said that he won't be attending because of the manager, I've said before that I certainly wouldn't get on my high horse about that, that is something I would respect. and appreciate. He didn't say that.

It irks me when anyone comes onto what is a Rovers messageboard and going into a game at Preston, is calling for a spanking. To me that is a provocative post.

Ultimately Mowbray's future if it is performance driven will be elsewhere assuming we don't somehow sneak into the play offs, in which case tonight's result either has a 0.001% chance of helping to achieve a play off place which would signal success, but realistically it will be an irrelevance in which case it shouldn't make a difference. Venkys wont even realise we have a game tonight.

13 hours ago, booth said:

I don't think we have the personnel to be honest, regardless of the formation or tactics (though TM's don't help matters). The damage was done in Jan transfer window. We're missing players in key positions that should have been addressed years ago.

We have the players to finish 6 but we don't have a manager who can maintain a promotion challenge. 

We should have sign a centre midfielder but if he actually played Gallagher in the striker role and played Giles in his correct position then maybe we would have finish top 6 and even maybe second

2 hours ago, RoversTilliDie said:

Mowbray has already ruled out Markanday from playing this season

23 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

We lose tonight and Mowbray blames the travelling fans.. the atmosphere created was just too intense for my boys!

'my young boys' ... he can't do a sentence these days without 'young' in it. It's his current Big Lie ... ......

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

If he had said that he won't be attending because of the manager, I've said before that I certainly wouldn't get on my high horse about that, that is something I would respect. and appreciate. He didn't say that.

It irks me when anyone comes onto what is a Rovers messageboard and going into a game at Preston, is calling for a spanking. To me that is a provocative post.

Ultimately Mowbray's future if it is performance driven will be elsewhere assuming we don't somehow sneak into the play offs, in which case tonight's result either has a 0.001% chance of helping to achieve a play off place which would signal success, but realistically it will be an irrelevance in which case it shouldn't make a difference. Venkys wont even realise we have a game tonight.

I didn't say a defeat would get rid of him. I just can't stand the guy period and any win gives the mogga apologists ammunition.  I want rovers to be successful just not with him in charge 

34 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Tony, will you get sacked tonight ?

You will need to ask Mr Waggott.

Steve, will you sack Tony tonight ?

You will need to ask Mr Miwbray.

And here lies just one of the MANY problems at our club.

Next it'll be "You will need to ask Balaji".

They'll all be laughing their tits off whilst scoffing their lemon drizzle at that one.

• Like 2