BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v PNE (a) - 25/4/22

3 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Pretty sure TM has previously stated that he won't drop (dare to drop maybe?) any of Lenihan, Hecke or Wharton.

He loves subbing Nyambe, cut out the middle man and just drop him from the off.

I do think Nyambe has been terrible since his injury to be fair. Against stoke he was woeful.

3 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Pretty sure TM has previously stated that he won't drop (dare to drop maybe?) any of Lenihan, Hecke or Wharton.

He loves subbing Nyambe, cut out the middle man and just drop him from the off.

As I said it's to the detriment of the team.

39 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I'm hearing that the best right back at the club has been dropped in favour of a centre half who isn't really a good right back. If that decision is in the best interests of this club then I will plait piss.

It’d be fitting for Mowbray to do it tonight. He’s lost us dozens of points over the years by inexplicably doing this. We concede goals more than twice as frequently when Nyambe is off the pitch rather than on it - might as well do it tonight and completely kill off our playoff chances.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Mowbray has gone stale and massively overstayed his welcome. 
He’s just turned out to be a terrible manager. Steve Kean absolutely rinsed this club, was a snake and general horror bag. I get we are all frustrated with Mowbray and our spectacular collapse, but I just don’t think people’s memories go back far enough if you’re saying Mowbray is as bad as Kean. There is genuinely no comparison and think it’s incredible anyone would even suggest so to be honest. Perspective needed!

I’m not so sure there aren't comparisons to be made. Mowbray and his mates are using Rovers for their own personal(financial) gain. Mowbray is a horrible man, with an evil vindictive personality. He doesn’t have the clubs best interest at heart and has contempt for the supporters. Seems we still have agents running the club that have ties back to Anderson and Kean, Mowbray is part of the same agency.

I believe Kean was worse, but many times in the last few years I’ve started to dislike Mowbray as much, I’ve seen straight through the nice guy act.   

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, arbitro said:

As I said it's to the detriment of the team.

Yes.

Manager who's off in three games and who seemingly doesn't give a toss drops our best RB to play another player out of position there on the pretext RN isn't fully committed.

That works.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Yes.

Manager who's off in three games and who seemingly doesn't give a toss drops our best RB to play another player out of position there on the pretext RN isn't fully committed.

That works.

Funnily enough, his analysts are telling him Nyambe is one of the few players who hasn’t stopped trying.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

I’m not so sure there aren't comparisons to be made. Mowbray and his mates are using Rovers for their own personal(financial) gain. Mowbray is a horrible man, with an evil vindictive personality. He doesn’t have the clubs best interest at heart and has contempt for the supporters. Seems we still have agents running the club that have ties back to Anderson and Kean, Mowbray is part of the same agency.

I believe Kean was worse, but many times in the last few years I’ve started to dislike Mowbray as much, I’ve seen straight through the nice guy act.   

We need to replace Mowbray as a priority because of repeated spells of poor form on the pitch, but there isn't anything like enough evidence to be making statements like that. Kean's agenda was as clear as day well before he eventually left, with plenty of evidence to back it up. You simply can't say the same about Mowbray, even though he's been here for more than five years. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dan said:

Rubbish.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

We need to replace Mowbray as a priority because of repeated spells of poor form on the pitch, but there isn't anything like enough evidence to be making statements like that. Kean's agenda was as clear as day well before he eventually left, with plenty of evidence to back it up. You simply can't say the same about Mowbray, even though he's been here for more than five years. 

It is his opinion, he is entitled to it, same as you are to yours.

23 minutes ago, Dan said:

mowbray is a decent human being but a bad manager,think your a bit out of order branding him horrible

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bazza said:

I'm beginning to wonder if Mowbray has become a secret Burnley supporter.

No chance.

He still, after 5 years, doesn't even know that they are viewed by many as our local derby and bitter rivals.

He's just a poor manager that we took from a known managerial scrapheap agency.

Finally the penny has drop with Mowbray and we have drop this back 3 that hasn't worked for weeks. Maybe we might win tonight. Hedges starting. Either Gallagher or Brereton. 

But No Nyambe and Johnson is weird so I think Mowbray has dropped them cos they won't be here next season. 

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, booth said:

Gallagher isn't good enough in a promotion chasing team. So we needed a central midfielder and a striker as least, as well as some quality in depth. So that's why I don't think we have the team for it.

The heartbreaking thing is we had forewarning that we'd need some strengthening in January, what with BBD having international duties and being a threadbare squad to begin with compared to other teams near the top. TM's answer was to loan a player that was good at assisting at a lesser team, but then constantly played them out of position - Hedges, who has barely played - and a 20 year old winger who hasn't played one game of professional football. I can't blame TM for the injury but pinning his promotion hopes on those signings was bonkers. Some would say he was planning for life next season in the championship, not a promotion push.

And then to add insult to injury he tells us that we don't play with big number 9's who won't work the channels.

He should be sacked for that alone. That decision has cost the club tens of millions.

Mowbray is 58 and has been around the game since he was a kid, if it was ever in doubt he's a bit clueless then I think it's now been confirmed.

Gallagher is a striker so play him there and he will score goals. 

Hedges and Giles was signed then either not played or played out of position. 

I wanted to see us sign a centre midfielder someone like Callum Styles from Barnsley or Cameron Brannagan from Oxford would have done the job

48 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

I do think Nyambe has been terrible since his injury to be fair. Against stoke he was woeful.

He has been poor

39 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Funnily enough, his analysts are telling him Nyambe is one of the few players who hasn’t stopped trying.

how do you know what his analysts have said? 

reckon he been dropped cos he wont be next season