BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v PNE (a) - 25/4/22

It always amuses me how angry they get by us saying "we aren't bothered about you". They wish we were.

Rovers going to Deepdale on Monday night is the German equivalent of Bayern Munich turning up at Paderborn 😁. I'm sure their ticket office has gone into overdrive!

If our miserable manager hadn't have thrown in the towel 2 months ago, I'd be well up for seeing Rovers shut them up. As it is, I think they'll show more fight and desire than us. The vibe around Rovers is awful for a team that is supposed to be in the play off mix. I just can't see us winning this game.

I suppose even Bayern lose to a small team once in a while too. It happens, Preston fans. I've realised I've just given Mowbray a get out line there. "Even Bayern Munich lose games of football". Coming soon to a post match press conference near you.

Edited by SuperBrfc

I'm sure if the roles were reversed they'd be jumping through hoops and ramming the stadium, knobs.

In fact weren't they in contention a few years ago then dropped out and first thing they did was call for the managers head ?

Hmmm......  Also bring almost a full end to their big days out at Ewood then first crap form they are in, don't bring a full end ?

Well there you go, case closed.

Win, lose or draw it doesn’t matter there’s far bigger issues at play off the pitch here. Not for the first time under this regime the off the field antics overshadow the football.

A 10-0 win and Mowbray signing a new deal would be a terrible day, a 10-0 defeat and Mowbray leaving would be a great day.

Horrible time to be a Rovers fan.. seems like only 12 years ago we were looking forwards to going onwards and upwards.

Eh? 

12 years folks. Thank you very much, Walker Trust. Not! Jack would be spinning.

As far as Monday is concerned, meh, whatever will be will be. Players are disinterested, manager is puddled and the only possible outcome is Rovers not being relegated. If you'd said at the start of the season, Rovers will be around the playoff places at the end of the campaign, most would have snapped your hand off. But to have dropped in to this position and to be so clearly so far off the pace required is just a poke in the eye.

Waggot OUT! Venkys OUT! Gurning hapless chumps OUT! 

4 hours ago, matt83 said:

Win, lose or draw it doesn’t matter there’s far bigger issues at play off the pitch here. Not for the first time under this regime the off the field antics overshadow the football.

A 10-0 win and Mowbray signing a new deal would be a terrible day, a 10-0 defeat and Mowbray leaving would be a great day.

A 10-0 defeat and ewood would be empty against bournemouth.

2 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

At least they’ve not ruined my Saturday this time. What’s the world coming to when I’m relieved we aren’t playing !

I am enjoying watching ManU totally going to pieces. I saw their lineup this morning, I thought Tony was their new manager. 

Edited by WacoRover
  • Like 1

Luton playing well. Same with Huddersfield last week.

Two teams who are not endowed with resources or parachute money.

Two teams who are not burdened by a crap manager and crap owners.

Two teams who seemingly took the short cut to avoid an unecessary journey.

Both sides showing they want the play offs. Now compare the attitude and performances of our lot. Not just one game, not two.... week after week ever since January and getting worse.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i can`t think of any,he`s made travis look ****,nullified gallagher`s one main attribute,shuffled rothwell and brereton everywhere,taken away dolans pace threat,the ones who have improved he`s sold,raya in particular

There's no way that it can be argued that Mowbray hasn't noticeably improved Brereton. He also brought through Travis and he certainly hasn't got worse. Rothwell has also had his best season this season.

1 minute ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

You mean his best half season. What’s he done since January ?

Very true, he certainly isn't a player that you'd want in the trenches with you and not one that I am particularly bothered about leaving, albeit we won't replace him properly. Should have been sold in January and would have been if it wasn't for meddling owners.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Luton playing well. Same with Huddersfield last week.

Two teams who are not endowed with resources or parachute money.

Two teams who are not burdened by a crap manager and crap owners.

Two teams who seemingly took the short cut to avoid an unecessary journey.

Both sides showing they want the play offs. Now compare the attitude and performances of our lot. Not just one game, not two.... week after week ever since January and getting worse.

Chiles Manager seemed to have improved Brereton by a 1000% more in the little spells here and there that he's had him then Mowbray did in over 3 years. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1