BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth (h) - 30/4/22

The club have reduced ticket prices to £10 in all areas I believe, we should get a bumper crowd on after smashing PNE Herbie.

The effort and energy across the park last night was tremendous, if we can show that on Saturday we'll beat Bournemouth.

Rover 2 Bournemouth 0 - Feelings of jubilation and trepidation at the prospect of those bleedin playoffs (I hate them)

Edited by Gav

I’m a strange mix of annoyance and hope. Trying to park the annoyance for now because all of a sudden this is a big game. If Cardiff and QPR can do us favours it becomes massive.

Players applying themselves in their correct positions and we can get a win.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

How will we be feeling at 5pm ? Will there still be a dream to chase ? Will Joe Rothwell travel back in Bournemouth’s team coach ? 

Hopefully Joe Rothwell will travel into the Bournemouth penalty box and stick it in the back of the net.I hope we can keep Rothwell, he's turning into a valuable player for Rovers.

1 hour ago, Herbie6590 said:

How will we be feeling at 5pm ? Will there still be a dream to chase ? Will Joe Rothwell travel back in Bournemouth’s team coach ? 

Hopefully he will want to boost his free transfer value with a belter of a game against his suitors.  

The atmosphere will hing on Friday nights result so hopefully all to play for and a vibrant crowd otherwise a repeat of recent home games.

Still at least its poked the interest for now with the LT saying 3500 ten quid tickets gone already.

It won't be ta ta Tony day that's for sure.

• Like 1

The Blades to lose on Friday night setting up a potentially exciting and mouth-watering match at Ewood with the crowd buzzing after the Preston triumph in anticipation of a repeat performance and the prospect of possibly Rovers sneaking unexpectedly into the play-offs.

We all know what happens next......

• Like 4

much rather see forest get second spot from bournemouth,a nonentity club with no fans in the shadow of portsmouth,southampton and brighton,being held together by a dodgy russian complete with a smart arse manager who thinks he`s the next pep guardiola,think we should keep the same line up and intensity from the north end game,with a bumper ewood crowd stick it up them

Even if Sheff Utd win on Friday I hope we can beat this lot,  they really are a tinpot outfit and I'd much rather Forest went up. I bet they bring a paltry 300 or so away fans too. Will they be rattled after a pasting off Swansea? Or will we see a backlash...

7 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

If I were Rothwell, I'd actually be quite annoyed with Bournemouth. They courted him, got him to ask to leave and presumably piss off his teammates of the last few years, then apparently decided they weren't interested after all. It looks like it was no more than a game to unsettle him and us, which worked and reduced his chances of becoming a Premier League player at a critical stage of his career.

I'd be absolutely fired up for this one in his shoes. Even if the above is true, the incentive of promotion, the bonus that comes with it, and the prestige on offer from impressing against one of the best sides in the league just before he runs out of contract...it would be strange if he looks anything other than committed to this one.

• Like 1