BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

Feel like some have forgotten that the managers options up front for Moston this season have been

Harry leonard in his first proper season

Nial Ennis who even when he was fit looked really poor 

Telalovic who isn't anywhere near championship level as much as some would like him to be.

Similar issues at right wing. For a large chunk of the season he's had only markanday, brittain or moran out of position. 

Full back, large chunks of the season he's had brittain, hill deputising or Pickering. Some like to moan about Pickering buts had to play him.

Goalkeeper, he's had no choice but to play walhsted even when he was going through the worst run I've seen from a goalkeeper at ewood.

Our January transfer window we lost hill, Wharton and Travis. Now some would argue that Travis is his fault but let's be honest it was more likely money thay forced him out. 

He may have given up or not adapted to the situation unfolding around him but he's been handing a big of nothing to work with. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

John Eustace is the next Blackburn Rovers manager - confirmed

Link? 

It's a a total sh!tshow at the club, but getting the new manager sorted in the background has been one positive at least. Knowing how chaotic things have been I was wondering if we would have been drifting along for weeks.

17 minutes ago, J*B said:

I’m pretty convinced if you let Big Sam make all the decisions for 3 years you end up in the Prem. 

Not without a transfer budget Josh, but I understand the sentiment.

Any new manager coming in has zero budget, it’s all heading one way.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Neal said:

You still pick up the phone just in case. 

I liked Sam, he did a great job at Bolton and he was on the way to doing a great job at Rovers. I knew we were in big trouble the day they sacked him.  Having said that I think he’s had his day to be honest. The game has moved on. Would he have kept us up - maybe, maybe not. He couldn’t keep WBA in the Prem.

I thought talk of Big Sam was a joke but now, reading his interview, his interest was real.

But even in the interview he said enough to piss off the Raos. No legs here.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/blackburn-rovers-manager-situation-tomasson-set-for-new-job-eustace-update-and-allardyce-speaks-on-potential-return/

Edited by AllRoverAsia

1 hour ago, Gav said:

I didn't see it, but even if I had, right now I'd see the bigger picture.

We have lost a very good manager due to the club being in the gutter and I expect us to be relegated as a result, forgive me for not celebrating his departure. 

Did you expect us to stay up if JDT stayed in charge?

Have to say Tomasson gave me Jeremy Corbyn vibes (think what you will of him!) First glimmer of hope in years, enjoyed watching us play, though with its flaws. Did a good job and a what if / could of gone all the way if backed properly

The bench we've been putting out for most this season has barely been league 2 standard.. crazy really.

• Like 2

Just now, DackDackGoose said:

Have to say Tomasson gave me Jeremy Corbyn vibes (think what you will of him!) First glimmer of hope in years, enjoyed watching us play, though with its flaws. Did a good job and a what if / could of gone all the way if backed properly

The bench we've been putting out for most this season has barely been league 2 standard.. crazy really.

Honestly unless the owners by some miracle do one or get their act together leagues 2 is where I'd expect to be within 10 years. 

9 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Sky confirming it before Rovers do.

Absolutely fucking sick of the people running the show at Ewood.

Cmon mate you have to give the photography team chance to take some pictures of smiling first team players shaking the hand of the new man 

It's an absolute joke.The JDT lost the dressing room line will be spun with a bunch of unhappy players 

Did he just lose the dressing room since the closure of the January window or was that when Maggott was made aware as at most normal clubs the manager/coach  would be out before an important transfer window 

• Like 1