BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Blackpool (a) - 31/8/22

1 minute ago, waynerovers said:

If thats Brereton's last game in a Rovers shirt I wish him all the best, great lad to have in the team.

Can’t argue with that. Tracking back to block the cross with 1 minute to go. Tremendous lad and would wish him well if he decided on a big move (would love it if he stayed and took the gamble with us this year)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, J*B said:

On the whole we where the better side, but they had big chances. That could have easily been 1-1. 

In fairness, we should have had 3/4 prior to them having their first shot on target.

Their GK was their MoM.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tormund said:

Some really strange comments on here got to say 😂

We were dominant but because it was only 1-0 and with their chances at the end including the penalty I would say we rode out luck.

We need to finish teams off and be more ruthless, on a other day another team would have equalised...

A much needed win to stop the rot but we rode our luck at times and should have put the game to bed long before Blackpool's late rally

Good to see Dack getting better as I admit I thought he was finished but the squad is still light of 2 or 3 players, in midfield and a full back who can play right and left. Travis is wasted at right back 

Isn't it interesting to see what happens when you have solid and capable centre backs, versatile and strong midfielders and game-changing front men? That was a very good performance all round from the Rovers and one I would like to see repeated throughout the season. 

JDT Blue and White Army!!

Just now, Miller11 said:

Good result that. 

There’s only really one player I want to talk about, but I have to give Pickering credit after battering him lately. Did well tonight. Bowler a lot quieter than feared. Also really hope Brereton stays.

On to the main man though. Adam Wharton. Fucking hell. What a performance. Not only flawless, but absolute quality. We are witnessing a very very special player here.

Just turned 18, what a championship debut

• Like 5

Just now, imy9 said:

Just turned 18, what a championship debut

He was brilliant when he came on on Saturday too. We wouldn't have lost against Stoke if he'd played from the start.

JDT can't drop him for a more experienced player now. He's our best midfielder by a mile.

• Like 7