BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Wigan Athletic (a) 11/10/2022

For all their dominance in our half I'd be slightly worried if I was a Wigan fan.  How often does your side dominate but not take your chances then you get sucker punched.  That being said our performance has been tame.  All passing with no itent only to keep the ball in our half.  Need a couple of older heads who are brave enough to try passing it forwards!

Just now, Miker said:

What has Hirst done to deserve a starting spot? Bizarre to have Gallagher, Dolan and Dack all on the bench and starting Hirst ahead of all of them. Even if not playing those 3, move Hedges up top and put Brittain in.

Must be a clause in his loan agreement, as I’ve seen absolutely nothing at all so far and his previous record isn’t great either. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nuttall is lost said:

For all their dominance in our half I'd be slightly worried if I was a Wigan fan.  How often does your side dominate but not take your chances then you get sucker punched.  That being said our performance has been tame.  All passing with no itent only to keep the ball in our half.  Need a couple of older heads who are brave enough to try passing it forwards!

He’s on the bench 🙄

• Moderation Lead

Just like the Cardiff game, this. 
The players gave it the big’uns about consistency a few times since last Saturday, but the only thing we’ve been consistent in this half, is giving away chances.

• Like 4

What did Greg see in Hirst? I’m baffled. I’m not a Gallagher fan, but he at least has some qualities that made him look like he may have potential. I don’t see how he is starting over Dolan and SG. 

• Like 1

We’re so poor in the first half. Hedges and Szmodics where great on Saturday but it’s not working today. 

Kaminski 

Hyam Ayala Wharton

Brittain Wharton Morton Travis Pickering 

Dack Brereton

• Like 1