BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry (a) - 1/11/22 - at CBS Arena (the Ricoh in old money)

He HAS to make changes at half time. This ego stroking modern managers do is a joke...make the changes at 55 mins. Pointless. You picked the wrong team, have the balls to fix it. Don't be afraid to upset certain players either. Hook the players who haven't performed for 45 mins.

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Not good performance so far from us. Poor in possession and Poor defending for the first goal. 

I would be making at least 1 sub at Half time with Pickering coming on. Move Brittain to right back. I would be tempted Even bring Dolan on aswell and going 4-2-3-1 in the second half.

Time, we came back from this and get at least a point there. 

Leave Vale on? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gav said:

Best side is losing, some great movement and one touch stuff from Rovers, we’ll win this. 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I was feeling very confident this afternoon, I was completely stress free…. Every single time the hope kills me 🙄 

I feel we will turn it around…. If we bring on Dacky. 

BRFCS never will you find a wretched hive of different opinions 😂😂

I don’t think we’ve played badly so much though, but it’s been a game where a little more quality on the final ball and we’d be a few up, the BBD curler would have been a corker. Look shaky at the back though. Still don’t like the pissing about…

Edited by Dan

Anyone, cheerleaders obviously excepted, who has watched Rovers live this season, predicted this. 

He was sooooo sure Vale was the answer that he left Wharton and Morton totally exposed which makes the defence nervous, and takes our front two totally out of the game.

Bravo!

Whatever you think of JDT, he can be so bloody clueless. I don't know what he bases his midweek away selections on but it certainly isn't how the players have performed in previous 1st team games. 

It seems to be based on a hunch, or maybe how they play in training. Clueless.

Please explain and justify, someone......as he is now replacing Vale with Hirst. Ha ha ha. Clueless....

Edited by garnersfags
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rover_in_the_South said:

Time for JDT to change things around, not wait until the 60th. Now. 

Looking at the subs, Dack and Pickering the only ones that could help. Would like to see Pickering on for Trav, Brittain to right back and Dack on for Vale. 

• Like 2

One things certain it has been the worst we have seen this season can’t pass can’t move in fact we should be 5 down ! If we get anything out of this game it will be undeserved. Vale has been truly awful alongside half of this team ! Change is needed now - I never thought we would witness another Wigan but we are and it’s worse 

Edited by 1864roverite
  • Like 7

Move Travis from fullback and put Brittain there (bizarre decision not to in the first place), get Vale off, tell Brereton to channel his inner Diaz, start attacking the team, tell midfield to close down their players and stop ball watching, do not bring Hirst on.

• Like 1

As poor as he's been to date I'd bring Hirst on. Vale has been like playing with 10 men. He showed in his cameo against Hull that he has some ability. But he really needs to hit the gym to play at this level. He can't play with his back to goal, the ball doesn't stick and it's like playing with 10 men. That or stick Dacky up top with Diaz.

I'd also get Pickering on, Brittain to RB and Trav in midfield. Not sure which of the 3 in midfield to take off.