BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield Town (h) - 5/11/22

5 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Winning but far from convincing...side needs an injection of quality.

We lack any sort of quality from the bench. It was most stark against Sheffield United. They emptied their bench and most of them would have started for us. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Miker said:

Vale been good since coming on tbf.

He’s living a few thousand peoples’ dreams and can’t really break above a light jog in most cases. Just strikes me as selfish that he won’t sprint to close players down when he’s sent on to do that.

1 minute ago, funny-old-game said:

Playing bottom of the league at home and we look ragged, very very unconvincing 

Another professional performance in my opinion.

The strength of our team is that back 3 (albeit I'd very rarely start with all 3 of them on the pitch at the same time). JDT loves shutting up shop and has confidence in those 3 (and Kaminski) seeing the game out. It's our 8th clean sheet so it clearly works. 

Personally think we squandered a few golden chances to kill the game off, but another comfortable win. 

• Like 3

Another 3 points at home! According to lancs.live this is the first time since 94/95 we’ve managed six home wins in a row. 20 games in and we are 2nd….absolutetly unbelievable if you ask me. Don’t really care if the football is boring and unorganized from time to time as long as the 3 points keep coming. And incredibly enough at this part of the season no other fans have had those coming as often as us! Onwards and upwards! COYB!

• Like 3

I'm not sure if that was a poor performance. No urgency in the first half but Hudds had every man defending, the pitch wasn't ideal and we ended up going in 1-0.

Second half JDT got them to grind out the result again. Bad management or is he testing them?

Mowbray attemped to grind out results and continually failed.

1 minute ago, West Yorks Rover said:

3 Points, but another poor performance from the manager.

Hudds deserved at least a point. Not surprising crowds are so poor with this guy in charge.

Didnt think we played well but defo deserved the win for me. Need to find someone who can step in for Gallagher though. Soon as he went off we lost control of the game.

• Like 2