BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Ham United (a) - League Cup - 9/11/22

To get your second string 11 to put that kind of a shift in shows how much they’ve bought into JDT. Certain members of this board may think they ‘know a dud manager when they see one’, but I’ve got a feeling at the moment I’ve not had for a very very long time watching rovers. 

Amazing result! Thankfully Sky finally realised they had an absolutely mental shootout going on and managed to stop wanking over Liverpool long enough for us to enjoy it.

For a result I supposedly wasn’t that bothered about, that last missed penalty generated a hell of a cheer!

Brilliant Rovers… something feels different this season. Got to be a real boost for Sunday that!

• Like 6

Just now, Miller11 said:

Amazing result! Thankfully Sky finally realised they had an absolutely mental shootout going on and managed to stop wanking over Liverpool long enough for us to enjoy it.

For a result I supposedly wasn’t that bothered about, that last missed penalty generated a hell of a cheer!

Brilliant Rovers… something feels different this season. Got to be a real boost for Sunday that!

I think the reason its feels different this season is we got a winner in the dugout who wants to win and taking us back to the PL and keep us there. JDT is a proven winner whether it has a player or as head coach 

• Like 5