BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (a) - 13/11/2022

This is really really poor from us so far, disappointed in how we have set up and our game plan

JDT spoke about giving the fans something to be proud of today and how we will be brace etc..its just not it is it? 

I really do think it's only a matter of time before Burnley score and then what? We stick to the same plan or push on for a goal and then leave gaps for them to exploit 

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Not sure if it’s the sun or the same shorts but it’s difficult at times to pick out if it’s us or them 

1 minute ago, RoverDom said:

I'm struggling too. Thought it was just my shit telly

I‘m doing okay and I’m I’m colourblind. So maybe that’s an advantage for a change 😂

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 minute ago, RoverDom said:

When we play out from the back and we're outnumbered 5 to 2, why don't we just boot long where we have a numerical advantage? I'm all for drawing teams on to you but don't hold onto it when you're going down a dead end. 

Not really sure the players understand the point of what they're doing when it comes to passing it around at the back tbh. Hard to explain why we have been doing this for months and if anything seem to be getting worse at it.

Edited by DE.

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

Unless Adam Wharton is injured why the fuck would u not start him.  He's perfect for this type of game 

Must be injured surely, definitely at least been on the bench otherwise I’d have thought. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Not sure if it’s the sun or the same shorts but it’s difficult at times to pick out if it’s us or them 

Same although it may be the pub I'm in which use about 6000 lights in the place, dazzling every screen. 

Also perhaps unsurprising being in Yorkshire everyone else in the pub is a single. 

Cracking save by Kaminski!

• Like 1