BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (a) - 13/11/2022

4 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

You're telling me. I've seen a fair few. 

Tomasson is worse than Mowbray

We're still witnessing the legacy of Mowbray Jim.

That dickhead left us with no reliable CF's and a squad filled with inconsistent or mediocre midfielders.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Mowbray has left us with an awful squad.  Jdt has been terrible in his tactics but he's got nothing to work with 

Fuck off he’s got nothing to work with. You’re telling me this group of players couldn’t have played better and set up than they have. You’re deluded!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

I agree , it is possible Wharton  is not fully fit !

70% of Scott Wharton in an East Lancs derby is 200% of Clinton Mola. They’ve A MONTH off after this, you put that player in there. Only players that have looked up for it are Brittain and Trav and they’ve not been able to make much of a difference.

im fucking furious here, I’ve not at all been hyperbolic through some of the shitshow performances we’ve sat through this season, but I hope it’s made abundantly clear that the fanbase are angry and that it is directly JDT’s fault. He’s responsible and we’re holding him responsible.

• Like 2

Just now, Dreyski said:

How can you fail to turn up for a derby?

Fuming & gutted.

Yep. What is it with these away matches where we don’t even create one chance? It’s happened 5-6 times now. It’s not acceptable. And against our local rivals. As you say, how on earth can we not be Motivated for today? 

If Tomasson comes on all grinning after the game, I think I’ll go insane.

• Like 1

Vale should never play for us again ..

Mola should never be a CB

Garret too young and raw right now to run a midfield, needs a loan

The playing around the back is probably the worst tactic I've seen us go with for decades.

Utterly torn apart today ...but the talk of sacking JDT is a bit ott, we know what he's trying to do, give him a couple more windows and additions and I do feel like we will look a very good unit 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, booth said:

We're still witnessing the legacy of Mowbray Jim.

That dickhead left us with no reliable CF's and a squad filled with inconsistent or mediocre midfielders.

Tomasson is responsible now; no one else. This is his team and he's set it up to play this way

• Like 3

Just now, Crozzy said:

Fuck off he’s got nothing to work with. You’re telling me this group of players couldn’t have played better and set up than they have. You’re deluded!

Quality counts.  Our midfield is horrendous.  Effort will only take u so far. Travis isn't up to it. We have no Quality up front if Diaz doesn't perform.  

2 hours ago, Mr. E said:

Two youngsters barely with any senior minutes between them starting the biggest game of the season so far...well sink or swim time I suppose.

Well, we sank, and sank with an anchor tied around our necks.

Great that JDT has up to 3rd going into the break, but we cannot keep collapsing like this when pressed by quality teams. JDT needs to find the solutions.