BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

One question for Tomasson

20 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

Kaminski was with Benson in Tiggis on Sunday evening, so they must get on pretty well I imagine!

Yes, they do get on and you can see the close bond they have when they are warming up. 

Shame some people struggle to accept that Kaminski was being honest with his praise of Benson

Has his all round game improved? He’s a quality keeper when it comes to shot stopping and bloody hell he’s a big improvement on some of the clowns we’ve had back there since 2012.

But not sure his distribution or command of his box is any better than when he arrived.

• Like 2

Kaminski was a quality signing by Mowbray when he arrived oven ready.

He only became available cheap because of a hankering to kick his teammates in the nuts.

We were lucky to get him.

He is not that good with the ball at his feet so not suited to the pissing around at the back that we seem determined to try to play.

His dead ball kicking has improved a bit in his time at Rovers but overall I think his distribution failings have kept bigger suitors away. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Kaminski was a quality signing by Mowbray when he arrived oven ready.

His dead ball kicking has improved a bit in his time at Rovers but overall I think his distribution failings have kept bigger suitors away. 

And long may it continue!

• Like 2

• Backroom
16 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes, they do get on and you can see the close bond they have when they are warming up. 

Shame some people struggle to accept that Kaminski was being honest with his praise of Benson

If anything, being pals could point towards him dishonestly praising his pal who yells 'brilliant' at mediocre saves in training.

Have the last 12 years taught you nothing?

4 hours ago, Mike E said:

If anything, being pals could point towards him dishonestly praising his pal who yells 'brilliant' at mediocre saves in training.

Have the last 12 years taught you nothing?

I've now got visions of him shouting that in the middle of Tiggis when the waiter asked him how his meal was. 😄

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with Benson now hes been here a while and isn't a rookie coach anymore. I presume hes learned his trade a bit and i watch the keeper warm ups before games and it's thorough and professional.

The issue for me was when he was stuck into the job in the early days probably because he was cheap. Having a rookie work with Rookie keepers was schoolboy stuff and he can't have brought anything to the table other than standard manual stuff.

Now though the key was and is having an experienced quality keeper like Tommy K around. He'll have brought a lot to the party and that rubs off on everyone else the other keepers are training with a quality guy.

Also not seeing Benson doing the managers job at times on the touchline is back to something a bit more normal. That was another of oddball Mowbrays oddball ways.

Edited by tomphil