BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston North End (h) - 10/12/2022

1 minute ago, CambridgeRover said:

Not to blown my own trumpet, but many of us have seen what travis is for years, he is a league 1 plodder. Good to see that is becoming more and more evident but he needs shipping out

Travis and Morton are shite. Should have both been subbed. Where the fuck is Adam Wharton??? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Words almost fail me.

Utterly and utterly embarrassing.

This is even worse than Mowbray's Rovers at their worse.

Hammered by Burnley and now PNE at home - FFS, can we get a manager who knows what he's doing.

Yep, this is proper relegation stuff.

Can't make passes, defensively all over the place, zero attacking threat, players look slow & uninterested.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Not to blown my own trumpet, but many of us have seen what travis is for years, he is a league 1 plodder. Good to see that is becoming more and more evident but he needs shipping out

It’s like he’s gained too much leg weight or something and his one redeeming feature - his engine - is just not able to cover the yards that it used to. Which, I’m afraid, makes him completely redundant in any championship team.

Well he can shove that style of football where the sun doesn't shine that was pathetic again.

He's blabbed on about the need to work on stuff in training during breaks and both times it's looked worse than it did before.

It's going to be a bleak Christmas that's as clear as day the way it's going, we've been winging it for months now but the style has been sussed and the luck has run out.

• Like 1

Well it's got worse our midfield for me is the problem when we have the ball the midfield give our defence no options what ever happened to playing on the half turn as a midfield player should when we have the ball. When we lose the ball midfield give us no cover at all. Our forwards cannot hold the ball up so we lose the ball most if the time. Goalkeeper cannot pass the ball so when he has it we either lose the ball or the pass he gives puts us under pressure. The answer back to basics of football when have it pass and move and use it when you lose the ball get the .......ball back

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

Highlight of the match for me was just now when I said “FFS Mola, you’re fucking shit” and Sky apologised for any offensive language immediately after. Didn’t think I’d said it that loud…

Pall Mall Gazette noted that their followers were "a northern horde of uncouth garb and strange oaths".

• Like 5