BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Rotherham United (a) - 14/1/23 k/o 12:30pm

We've had many embarrassing games this season and today is another. I really want the manager to go as we simply don't have the money to bring in quality players that can produce the football he wants. 

Edited by Cherry Blue

6 minutes ago, superniko said:

-3 goal difference sat in 3rd tells us the real picture. Bottom half by Easter. 

We’ve gone so far backwards since last season. 

It was never sustainable. Just like the losses column.

The retort was always "but we're 3rd!"

We are unlikely to be 3rd come 5pm today though. Probs not out of the playoffs but that will follow soon after.

JDT has had over half a season now to show how he can change things around when they aren't going his way,until he proves he can do that he will be a dud manger in my eyes,we can all look good when things are rosey in the garden,show us something JDT when you have to think about things.

• Like 2

A decent manager could get this squad playing Better than this I’m sorry but it’s so true. 
They look like a manager less team. Absolutely no plan. The passing around at the back makes me sick, the slow football, it goes against everything that winning games is about 

• Like 2

Just now, lraC said:

Being a Blackburn Rovers supporter became a chore when Venky’s turned up. I bother, as they are a habit of a lifetime, but it’s no longer enjoyable or good for me. Venky’s have torn the heart and soul from the club and done the same to a large number of supporters too. 

spot on,i don`t look forward to it anymore either

• Like 1

Just now, davulsukur said:

It was never sustainable. Just like the losses column.

The retort was always "but we're 3rd!"

We are unlikely to be 3rd come 5pm today though. Probs not out of the playoffs but that will follow soon after.

Then it'lll be but were still in the playoffs,then but we're only 2 points out ,2 wins in a row then we'll be back in the playoffs,it goes on and on

3 minutes ago, BigBar said:

I don't take that away from his comments or interviews...say that then. I think he thinks he can bring these same players to a higher level due to his brilliance that you or I couldn't begin to understand.

Oh agree to disagree - he's clearly desperate to bring players in "every window is a chance to improve your team and you shouldn't waste that". 

5 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Do you want JDT out? 

Oh you are doing your thing...sorry I actually thought the first time was a civil question. Go on then I'll bite and you bank it ok so we can play your little game...I get you are asking in an ironic manner like I have been posting "JDT out" and now it's funny to ask if I want him out...sorry to disappoint but I didn't but don't let that spoil your fun.

Go on ask again.....you're a funny guy.

Just now, BigBar said:

I don't take that away from his comments or interviews...say that then. I think he thinks he can bring these same players to a higher level due to his brilliance that you or I couldn't begin to understand.

I think he's as frustrated as we are.

He asked for a striker and Hirst was offered. Asked for a fullback and Mola was offered. Asked for a forward and got Szmodics. The best signing seems to be a sicknote.

Go through the team he was left with and pick out the ones you'd keep. There won't be many.

You don't win games without goalscorers but I understand the frustration, it's thoroughly depressing.

• Like 3

4-0

Nothing has changed since February 2017. Scandinavian Mowbray.

Can someone tell me the last season Rovers didn't lose to a team that ended up getting relegated. We gift shit teams wins every year like we're Father fucking Christmas. Wycombe, Oldham, Rotherham multiple times, not to mention the teams currently 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st and 24th have already beaten us this season.

Embarrassing!!

Edited by Angry_Pirate
  • Like 4