BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (h) - 18/2/23

I am happy with this line-up, Dack will come in second half. According to the monotering of the players, he needs a rest, which is why he was taken out wednesday.

I like the combination of Dolan and Thomas 😍

Edited by Danishfan

1 hour ago, RoversTilliDie said:

I hear Man United are joining there neighbours in the Billionaire club. They Should change there name from Manchester to Saudi Arabia. The rest of us will just be making the numbers up. 5-0 to skint Rovers.

Their owners are already billionaires. So are ours. It's not about the money, it's how you use it. Whatever the case, I hope their new owners are crap.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

That is my 100% favourite ever Shearer goal at Ewood.

Will we ever see the like again?

Probably not this afternoon!

COYB! That's how it is done 🙂

Imagine Gallagher repeating that today! I can just see it now, it’s written in the stars 😂 

One of my favourite Rovers memories that game, absolutely top class.

• Like 1

Just now, Gordon Gekko said:

Imagine Gallagher repeating that today! I can just see it now, it’s written in the stars 😂 

One of my favourite Rovers memories that game, absolutely top class.

Aye, don't hold your breath, bet the farm or expect to see flying pigs over Ewood just yet...

We live in hope, though! That is the long suffering life of a Blackburn Rovers fan 🙂

6 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Pretty dreadful looking starting line up. 

How does Gallagher keep getting selected? Must be one of the worst players ever to pull on a Rovers shirt.

I could name a full team of players worse than him just in the Venkys era. He isn't really good enough for our ambitions, but his crapness is hugely exaggerated.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto Mk2 said:

Dacky can spend the first hour reflecting on the wisdom of shaking his head while applauding fans as they boo-ed the manager. JDT clearly has a thing about showing the right attitude.

Cant wait to see the centrally-located Gallagher heading in a hat-trick of crosses…

How is being disappointed at being subbed the wrong attitude? It’s the kind of attitude I’d want, someone desperate to be out there. 
Not Dacks fault the away end booed 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Remember it well SG

Classic game. One of what should have been several wins over them in those days if the refs weren't crooked as fuck.

Anybody know if this Rovers shirt replica (well, or the one from the next, title-winning season) can still be bought from the club? Mine from back then is long gone if it's not hidden somewhere at my mum's. Watching the video has given me nostalgic hankerings.