BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (a) - Monday 8th May

37 minutes ago, Gav said:

If we don’t make the playoffs I’ll happily console myself in the fact we usually lose in that format.

I’ve seen us beaten by Chelsea, Swindon and Palace, all heartbreaking moments, nothing compares to the hurt of Palace away…..

Likewise, what a horrible day that was. ‘Glad all of over’ still makes me shiver and angry 😡 

• Like 5

Can anyone recommend somewhere in Leeds or Headingley (and/or is anyone else in Leeds) to watch the match. We're off to The Brudenell tonight and heading over early from RV.....💙🤍

My prediction

Sunderland lose.

West Brom lose.

We get a goal early first half, concede with 20mins left and never look like getting a decent shot away for the rest of the match, while the forum is awash with "just get it into the box FFS!!!"

God let me be wrong, and or the very least let us finish ahead of Mobrayderland!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, JH69 said:

Can anyone recommend somewhere in Leeds or Headingley (and/or is anyone else in Leeds) to watch the match. We're off to The Brudenell tonight and heading over early from RV.....💙🤍

The Box or Pinnacle will have it on if you’re in the city centre. Both have loads of screens in ‘sports bar’ style
If you’re up near Brudenell way then Original Oak in headingley (or most Headingley pubs) would have it on id imagine. There is a Box in Headingley too but the city centre one is better. 

Edited by superniko
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Gav said:

If we don’t make the playoffs I’ll happily console myself in the fact we usually lose in that format.

I’ve seen us beaten by Chelsea, Swindon and Palace, all heartbreaking moments, nothing compares to the hurt of Palace away…..

Nothing will ever compare to the hurt of Palace away, the game, the away corner, forgetting where the car was parked, the long drive back to Lancs...

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, berkshireblue said:

Nothing will ever compare to the hurt of Palace away, the game, the away corner, forgetting where the car was parked, the long drive back to Lancs...

I was living near London and had tickets in the home end, awful day but a short journey home.

• Like 1

We're winning and all results are going our way...

On the 97th minute of extra time the Ball hits Gallagher on his Arse 30 yards out,a gust of wind takes the Ball up and spins it back onto our crossbar which then hits Pears on the back of the Bonce and into our net.

image.png.211b38f91293dc8049a3e892d92c5bb0.png

Just our luck.😆

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gav said:

nothing football wise will ever be as bad as that palace game,if we end up plummeting through the leagues and bamber bridge is our derby it still won`t hurt as much as that day

• Like 3

“It’s going to be a good game against a tough team. We’ll always be respectful but ultimately both teams need to win.

“Technically we don’t need to win but our mentality is that we have to go out and win the game, not rely on other results. In order to do that we’re going to have to perform really, really well at The Den. But we predominantly have done that this season against the bigger teams up there"

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/23505531.millwall-boss-gary-rowett-expects-see-blackburn-rovers/

come on ROVERS, we need this more than they do

No matter what happens today I really hope we keep hold of JDT. I think this has been a season of progression despite some of the most horrible displays I’ve seen in a while. We have been really good when on top of our game and often the youngsters have performed well in those matches. Here’s hoping we end the season with a win!

Too bad some of our hated/loved/important players are injured. Looking at you Gally! Still…ready in my chair, day off tomorrow, sixpack, ipad and ready for kickoff. Envy those of you that are going. COYB!!

Edit: hadn’t read the news Gally was ready. Really hope this is his last game with us and that he scores. My love\hate with that player will never be forgotten.

Edited by moerpho
  • Like 3

LT:

A real concern for Rovers today will be the lack of height in the squad, with Millwall having scored 23 times from set plays. Rovers scored their eighth against Luton Town, the second lowest in the division.

Even worse now Gally is missing.

There's so many bad omens we'll probably win!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spankus Munky said:

Brereton just has to turn up for the coach to Millwall and he is guaranteed a start it seems... I guess we should be thankful he at least he turns up for something because he sure as hell don't turn up for the actual matches we have had the last 5 months

His last game for us today…I mean thank you for the service Diaz but I for one will be celebrating, when you officially leave. Awful player.

• Like 1

I don’t think there is a single player in our squad I wouldn’t rather have as a centre forward (false or otherwise) than Ryan Hedges today. That includes goalkeepers.

I hope to god he’s out wide and Brereton is up top. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Miller11 said:

I don’t think there is a single player in our squad I wouldn’t rather have as a centre forward (false or otherwise) than Ryan Hedges today. That includes goalkeepers.

I hope to god he’s out wide and Brereton is up top. 

it`s not ideal but still better than dolan trying to play there