BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Bromwich Albion (H) - 05/08/2023

Some of you have misperception on my view of SW, for clarity there isn’t nor has there never been any sort of relationship, he isn’t my friend, he isn’t a confidante all he is is the CEO of the club who I have spoken with and exchanged views with. Unless you know me then you have absolutely not a fucking clue as to my view of him or our club owners!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

0-4 all the problems come home to roost just like they did when Norwich battered us first game of the season a few years ago.

The changes have to start now, Waggot out, Venkys leave and let people with business sense run the club

I think it was the relegation season ....

This could be another!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

Based on what? No decent keeper.  0 forwards.  Bang average wide players.  Our only saving graces is the centrebacks and Adam Wharton 

I will wait at least until we have played one game, before I make a judgement. At the moment we still have the best keeper in the league, Probably the best central defenders and midfield. I agree our attack looks weak, but I will put up with that. 

8 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Based on what? No decent keeper.  0 forwards.  Bang average wide players.  Our only saving graces is the centrebacks and Adam Wharton 

Are you a glass half full or a glass half empty kind of person? I'm a Rovers fan....

istockphoto-176765081-1024x1024.jpg

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, rigger said:

I will wait at least until we have played one game, before I make a judgement. At the moment we still have the best keeper in the league, Probably the best central defenders and midfield. I agree our attack looks weak, but I will put up with that. 

But kaminski looks to be on his way out. I would have faith if jdt was backed

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

maybe judge that at the end of the window

Wise advice.

Always judge when the window closes, otherwise you leave yourself open to looking a bit foolish.

• Like 1

I think it will be a tough game this weekend, despite their troubles WBA have a good squad with some very good  players, Corberan, who did an excellent job at Huddersfield, has had a preseason with them now (ignoring poor friendly results) and so it may be that they actually go on to have a really good season.  It’s a big test for him and will really show how good a manager he really is.  Still always hope for the beginning of the season so fingers crossed for a Rovers win 

1 hour ago, WacoRover said:

I cant ignore our history on opening day the last decade or so, but, I can’t pick against us, at our place. 

I am an opening day optimist. It was 104 degrees here in Texas today, Ewood will be on fire Saturday,  

2-0! 

Game is on international tv

https://m.livesoccertv.com/teams/england/blackburn-rovers/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, goozburger said:

Great start to the RoversTV subscription. 🙄

It will still be available in some countries though.

I am usually in Spain, but can nip of somewhere very pretty niftily, if it isn't available in Spain.

The annual subscription is good value at £140 if we can get the full 46 game though.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, pedrob2014 said:

Be prepared for lots of added on time.  On Saturday when the 3 minutes was put up in the first half JDT spoke to 4th official then came back and told the rest of the coaches with the new rules next week that would be 7 minutes

Given our propensity for conceding late goals, our nerves are going to be in even greater shreds this season!