BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

4 hours ago, CambridgeRover said:

Loaned back to Crewe?

Hopefully he’s loaned back to Crewe in January, just like Pickering was.

JDT clearly doesn’t trust Gamble to step up, or he would have played him instead of Hill at CB and not had Travis play RB.

I assume O’Riordan will be a stop gap between the first team squad and academy.

On 24/12/2023 at 13:17, roversfan99 said:

Gelhardt has ability but is not what we need, we need a number 9 and a winger first.

Probably Nixon hedging his bets. Or maybe Broughton is scrambling for the Mowbray transfer list again?

Could Gelhardt be a replacement for the injured Dolan? Dolan still hasn't signed a new deal. 

5 hours ago, Torgeir said:

Could Gelhardt be a replacement for the injured Dolan? Dolan still hasn't signed a new deal. 

I think Dolan has lost his place in the team to Sigurdsson. If and it is a big if, an offer comes in for Dolan, I think that the Rovers will get rid of him.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, neophox said:

And that would see Telalovic go to a league one club on loan to get his match fitness and confidence back!

Semir, Markandy and Garrett all been offered to Stockport but we want them to pay full wages.

Daniel Gore from united is going their instead no wages paid 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rigger said:

I think Dolan has lost his place in the team to Sigurdsson. If and it is a big if, an offer comes in for Dolan, I think that the Rovers will get rid of him.

Rovers want to extend his contract and Dolan was playing the 9 role before his injury cos of his pressing ability

46 minutes ago, OssyLad said:

Semir, Markandy and Garrett all been offered to Stockport but we want them to pay full wages.

Daniel Gore from united is going their instead no wages paid 

Why would Garrett be loan out when he is 3rd choice and ahead of Travis in the pecking order? 

• Like 1

JDT was taking about him in his interview only on Saturday saying how he’s been knocking on the door for a while and has really impressed him - but yeah with this massively stretched squad lets send him to the fourth division instead… just 35 days of this to go folks 

🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Rovers want to extend his contract and Dolan was playing the 9 role before his injury cos of his pressing ability

Why would Garrett be loan out when he is 3rd choice and ahead of Travis in the pecking order? 

Just passing on what I’ve been told, it may not be the case anymore, especially after he’s performance against Watford, I’ll put any money on it now that Garrett was offered to Stockport recently. There’s 4 players they got offered but I’m not sure who the 4th player was.

2 minutes ago, OssyLad said:

Just passing on what I’ve been told, it may not be the case anymore, especially after he’s performance against Watford, I’ll put any money on it now that Garrett was offered to Stockport recently. There’s 4 players they got offered but I’m not sure who the 4th player was.

JDT has been talking Garrett up for a while and as done today also. Plus he has been playing ahead of Travis. 

Markanday yes fine by me. 

Telalovic not for me. 

I would like us to Liam Cullen(Swansea), a full back in Jordan Williams from Barnsley and a striker permanently or on loan. 

14 hours ago, Mercer said:

Would be no surprise to learn there is an offer on the table for SS - would certainly explain a lot.

Only just a new contract here and biggest problem is he is tired and fatigue from playing every game and need a rest which should have been the Southampton away game. 

10 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

we should have been all over the excellent morgan whitaker last summer,went to plymouth for less than a million quid and is now worth 5 times that,im`e afraid our recruitment side is shocking,thats my biggest worry coming in to january,i would`nt trust broughton and kimberley to spot messi playing on a sunday morning

Maybe Whittaker might have been target without the budget cuts. 

Don't get this hatred that you and others have for Kimberley and Broughton