BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

Just now, LA Rover said:

It's the second tweet that's galling...

Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 3.32.25 PM.png

Venkys Out needs to be plastered over every stand at the weekend. I look back at all the cock-ups ober the years and think "things can't get worse" and every time they find a new way.

No club will want to sell to us in the summer, why would they? We renege on every commitment.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

How can you agree a deal if you have no money all of a sudden?

Sheff U managed it with the Anel lad last season - only ended up paying for him once they have Prem money.

4 minutes ago, TheKitGuy said:

It's ultimately one of two things. 

Wharton has had his head turned by another club while in London. And is stalling the CPFC move incase a bid comes in, hence the no guarantee in funds. 

Or

Venkys have yet again proven to be liars, you can't give word and go back on it. It's an international deal that will seriously damage the reputation of the club. Every MLS club will see how we have handled this and will definitely be put off by it should we seek one of their players. Shambles.

It won’t be that. Venky’s are known for there pride and honour 

10 minutes ago, den said:

All Nixon is saying is that Wharton deal might, or might not go through - and the Maguire deal might, or might not go through.

Fence sitting in the extreme.

I don’t believe a word of anything coming out of these internet “sources”. Also these in the know characters are often talking a load of codswallop. In the past week alone: Rovers interested in Fabian cenronze-bullshit. Ennis going to Barnsley-bullshit. Jack vale going to Motherwell-bullshit. David brekalo is a loan for rovers to buy-bullshit. Ennis going to Barnsley-bullshit. Rovers in for Kevin Ackerman-bullshit, Luton town to swoop for tyrjys Dolan-bullshit. Duncan McGuire is having a medical with rovers-bullshit. Rovers want Jerry Yates on loan-bullshit. Rovers are close to signing Nat Phillips in the next 24hrs-bullshit. Rovers closing in on Ethan horvath-bullshit. Rovers set for defender Charlie cresswell-bullshit.

Edited by matt83
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

What's it effectively say have no energy for this shit.

Seriously considering a part ownership at AFC Wimbledon and a season ticket for next season right now.

Nah, I can't support another club.

I barely watch football as it is - just Rovers as they've sapped my love for the sport. 

• Like 4