BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Watford (h) 23/12/23

I'm home visiting that day and was coming to the game anyway so a nice bonus for me price wise

Going to bring the 16 year old daughter too though instead of leaving her at my mums...her first game for about 5 years so there'll be 4 of us instead of 3👍

• Like 4

My stepson just told me that him and 3 of his mates are going, he's a Utd fan (note I said stepson so don't blame me, blame his mother! 😄) and there's only one of the other 3 that's a Rovers fan. Basically, because of the pricing, they've decided to have an afternoon at the footy & then go on the lash afterwards - at £30 a ticket there'd be no afternoon at the footy. Straight away that's an extra 3 bums on seats purely due to cost.

Just goes to show, attractive pricing also gets in 'floating' fans who would probably usually just end up watching Utd, Liverpool, City etc on the TV. Gotta be a good thing!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, rog of the rovers said:

Amazing effort after just one day!

To put into context:

That is tickets for

120 Adults (or)

240 Concessions (or)

600 Juniors! 

Steve’s in for one hell of a wake up call. 

• Like 6

I have bought extra tickets today and donated to the fund to purchase tickets for others not for any personal gratification but to show Waggott what untapped support there is for our club. It just needs some understanding and the willingness to drive it.

Sadly I think he has neither.

So come on everybody and either get down to Ewood on the 23rd or make a donation.

• Like 6

Sadly I can't make it down to attend the game personally, but its lovely to think that I can and have enabled a few kids to go. Hopefully some of them will be hooked!

Superb initiative and I really, really hope that this serves as a salutary lesson to Steve and Mike going forward.

• Like 6

Great to see this is already looking like a huge success and we're a month away still.

Just more proof (as if it was needed) that releasing tickets early and pricing them appropriately will lead to bigger attendances.

Hopefully the fan takeover can continue to spread. Today match tickets, tomorrow season tickets (optimistic I know), then the world.

• Like 1

Great initiative, hope its a massive success to show up the error of Waggott's ways.

My only worry would be whether the ancillary services such as catering and the offerings from the Club Shop will be of the standard required to satisfy a bumper crowd and whether the Club can avoid brassing a huge number of potential new supporters off.

4 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Great initiative, hope its a massive success to show up the error of Waggott's ways.

My only worry would be whether the ancillary services such as catering and the offerings from the Club Shop will be of the standard required to satisfy a bumper crowd and whether the Club can avoid brassing a huge number of potential new supporters off.

If you don't try you will never know.

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

3.5 weeks out from the game, he’s no excuse.