BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield Town (a) - 26/12/23

Another point whilst I'm on a mini rant and this point is much more general but we are so imbalanced on the wing.  If we have Sigurdson constantly cutting in Pickering isn't an overlapping fullback.  There's never a chance of doubling up and putting a ball in.  If sigurdson could play on the right I think we'd be a much bigger threat. 

5 minutes ago, neophox said:

We look out of sorts and out of form. This is a really bad Hudds side that we are struggling against. You just cant blame fatigue....all teams in this league play a lot of games. Look at Ipswich....they almost have the same team in every game....

I agree we shouldn't be struggling quite as much, and you're right in that it's not just fatigue.

But there's only one team that has fuckwits like Venkys pulling the strings and that's ultimately the problem here. It's more like we're relying too much on youth, poor recruitment due to the taps being turned off, and a lack of experience. Let's not forget the complete lack of ambition broadcast by the CEO to motivate everyone involved.

Edited by booth

5 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

When you boil it down we take so many touches of the ball to craft a chance, for the opposition just a long punt down field can open us up.

I admire JDTs philosophy but equally you have to live in the real world.

In terms of second half get Garrett and Travis on, go back go the diamond thing, see what happens. Dont think we have many other cards to play.

Tomasson is a one trick pony. He’s been found out. 

• Like 5

• Moderation Lead

My real worry with JDT is that he’s so welded to his style of play, that he won’t even abandon it to win in favour of pragmatism, on principle. 
Surely, winning is the name of the game?

Im starting to have concerns that we’ve no hope any more, based on the above.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Morgan has some raw talent but he highlights the problem of relying too heavily on loan players. When the going gets tough they generally go into hiding.

Not my problem guv.

Which is just the same thing we said about Morton last season and when he finally did start putting a foot in it broke.

I think it's the reliance on the age of these loaness that brings in more issues than it should, a lot aren't physically ready for it at this level despite whose books higher up they are on.

1 minute ago, tomphil said:

Which is just the same thing we said about Morton last season and when he finally did start putting a foot in it broke.

I think it's the reliance on the age of these loaness that brings in more issues than it should, a lot aren't physically ready for it at this level despite whose books higher up they are on.

"We won't need to buy expensive players, we can always lease them." - Anuradha Desai, October 2010

• Like 4