BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield Town (a) - 26/12/23

1 minute ago, Moptop1 said:

Maybe JDT has also given up. Who can blame him.

I can, he's being fucking paid not give up and he is serving up the same risk out weighing reward every week now.

He isn't that naive so he's either stubborn or plain stupid and i wish some would wake up to this it isn't all about budgets.

• Like 5

Just now, moerpho said:

No fluidity and confidence like we’ve played at our best. We seem disjointed. I’d hoped Hyams return would shore up the leak but no such luck. Need a stellar 2nd half, but feels like we’ve tried nothing and are all out of ideas.

Gave up watching. Awful, buffering stream. But alarmed at what I did see. Reminiscent of Coyle!

Will the away fans turn?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tomphil said:

We said at the start of the season that after all the hard work of a few years ago building up the keeper dept they'd gone and weakened it again.

We are now right back at Jason Steele/Jake Keane level and not blowing my trumpet but during the clamour for Leo to replace Pears i warned exactly what to expect.

On this occasion i'm right.

You were not alone!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Absolutely shamblolic. I’d legit love to know what the plan is.

Waggott has admitted quite clearly what it is.

Stay up and sell one or two players at a profit.

The first might be problematic the way we are going.

I bet Waggott can't wait for JDT to leave then he can get another Mowbray in who like Waggott  is only interested  in feathering his own nest for a few years and who won't give him a hard time.

• Like 3

There is not one man in a shirt….

I get we lack experience but these overpaid , weak,  soft lads have to turn up. 
They clearly aren’t good enough to play JDT’s system but at least they can show some balls . They need balls , he needs brain . It is not working and with this line up never will ..

• Like 1

I think Waggott's modus operandi is survival in his job and for the club to survive in the Championship (a self fulfilling prophecy which, IMO, has sucked all ambition, hunger and desire out of our club).  Just where the feck is the motivation for anyone!? 

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Down to 15th because of this keeper. He has directly cost us goals and at least 12 points, the last 9 for sure. We would be 5th with Pears in goal.

I'm sorry but that's nonsense, Pears is just as much a liability. We're heading exactly where we belong with our owners cost cutting plan and if we do drop in the next couple of seasons there will be no way back this time.

• Like 2

Moran, one of our best players gets moved out right where he does nothing.

Siggy offers nothing at all. Useless.

Ennis anonymous. Not sure if it is him who is shit though or the previous points meaning nothing is getting as far as him.

I would have Siggy off for Trav at RB, Moran, left, Britain pushing up, Leonard on for Ennis.