BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield Town (a) - 26/12/23

Can see this being a really really dour game of football.  Our squad is none existent.  Not seen them play all year and checking stats not only can they not create a chance but they can't convert one either.  They leak goals but no doubt today they'll have Yorkshire world cup Klose up front today and without Sunday leaguing this thought too much may just 'want it' more.  

Significant changes would like to see Moran out for a more wide player.  Not sure who that is (hope it's not Markanday).  For the Christmas cheer give Telalovic a run out too 

That starting 11 is more than good enough to not lose there today and in Hill, Travis, Garret and Leonard there are solid back up options to come on for tired legs and see a game out.

I hope we aren't listening to the same old sob story at the end.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Anyone think it's possible that Hill might be recalled by Bournemouth in January?

very unlikely given that he can't be loan to another club due to he has already played for 2 clubs this season so unless he is going to be part of Bournemouth first team squad I think it is unlikely at this stage

22 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Where is Scott Wharton?

Difficult one to call today.

We are running on empty and Hudders are a desperate team.

Who scores first wins for me.

Injured